RAZER Diamondback

Got used crap for sale? Peddle it here.

entune

RAZER Diamondback

Post by entune »

close to brand new razer diamondback mouse. I bought it a while back, tried it and was not a fan of it after trying it for a day or two so I went back to my mx518. It's been sitting in it's bag for long enough, mabye someone wants it.

50$
killerkowski

Post by killerkowski »

fuck you mouse.

buy my bike
entune

Post by entune »

wanna trade?
fiber-optics

Post by fiber-optics »

10 bucks
punqewe wrote:could be worse...I mean you have to almost be psychic to figure out what Fiber's posts are. lol
entune

Post by entune »

40$ :D
latency

Post by latency »

$30. Which color is it?

I'm still using a $10 Aopen mouse ...... I'm sure this would be an upgrade.
latency

Post by latency »

so is it still for sale ?
entune

Post by entune »

30 is fair, it's blue. i took a pic.
I started using it for a day or two now cause i only have this and a mouse where right click stopped working but i won't use it anymore if your still buying, I actually got more used to it now and it's not as bad as i thought.
latency

Post by latency »

Where did ya buy it from ? back int he day you could only get these off the Razor site.

Anyways, $30 is a good deal. Are you by any chance able to come to HallowLAN? Otherwise we'll need to make other arrangments.
JohnyRico

Post by JohnyRico »

a boomslang... won't get you any more frags against me Latency...

I'll still beat you in 1vs1 list any other time we've dueled! :)

:lol:
entune

Post by entune »

I bought it from best buy for like 80-100$ can't remember which. I can stop by(if allowed). I really need to get my music back off raven so I want to stop by with mabye a hard drive in hand to get it.
latency

Post by latency »

awesome, i will have you cashola :).
latency

Post by latency »

entune wrote:I bought it from best buy for like 80-100$ can't remember which. I can stop by(if allowed). I really need to get my music back off raven so I want to stop by with mabye a hard drive in hand to get it.
Awesome. Of course you're allowed to come. Anyone is allowed to drop by to visit. What day ya comin? My wife works all day Saturday so I will only be at the LAN at night both nights.
latency

Post by latency »

Best mouse I have ever owned. Thanks man. I got your cash. Is there anyone at the LAn that lives close to you ?