Must Sell BRAND NEW car...sighhhhhh

Got used crap for sale? Peddle it here.

Deviant

Must Sell BRAND NEW car...sighhhhhh

Post by Deviant »

Hey guys n gals. I am selling my new auto. Selling cause we are moving and bank will not give me another mortgage till this loan is gone. I know I fracked up and am going to lose a huge amount of money but I am ok with that, well I kinda have to be.

I could list what is has but believe me it has everything. Pretty sure there is a kitchen sink in the trunk somewhere.

It is a 2008 Chrysler 300C SRT design. Only 600 kms, full 5 year warranty and a host of other goodies. I was hoping to get $45000 for it but I am willing to deal if the person is serious. SO if you or someone you know wants a new pimpmobile please feel free to call me anytime...237-9958.

Finders fee? Maybe, I am open to anything right about now.

Good day all...
Attachments
03e4_20.jpg
SCETR

Re: Must Sell BRAND NEW car...sighhhhhh

Post by SCETR »

Man, I don't know anyone who would spend that kind of money on a car. Sorry.
Die in an intense laser fire.
JohnyRico

Post by JohnyRico »

You do.

I would spend that amount, and the performance those SRTs have are amazing!!
Buddy here at the office has a Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 and it goes like a bat out of hell!

Though, if that 300C uses the gas anything like this Jeep... I'd have to pass, as I doubt I could afford to keep gas in it.
JamesDeane

Post by JamesDeane »

JohnyRico wrote:You do.

I would spend that amount, and the performance those SRTs have are amazing!!
Buddy here at the office has a Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 and it goes like a bat out of hell!

Though, if that 300C uses the gas anything like this Jeep... I'd have to pass, as I doubt I could afford to keep gas in it.

I think Deviants vehicle just has the SRT looks package. It doesn't have the 6.1L hemi from the SRT8. Correct me if I'm wrong though.
JohnyRico

Post by JohnyRico »

Another Thread Highjack.

But "Top Gear" doesn't like the feel and handling of the 300C SRT8.

[youtube]l8maP4CB1Nk[/youtube]
AlphaDrake

Post by AlphaDrake »

I got to drive one yesterday actually, it was pretty good, except for when braking. With most cars, if you take your foot off the gas pedal, you start to decelerate, whereas you HAVE to press on the brake if you want to slow down at all in this car. Otherwise, it was very very nice.
Deviant

Post by Deviant »

Correct just the SRT styling. ANd it is brutal on gas. Braking? This thing has performance brakes, for stopping since they know your gonna speed. You prolly don't get that in your K-Car LMAO!!! You are prolly too young to remember K-cars but who knows....All I know is I drive my moms 2005 honda civic when she watches my kid and the brakes are horrible, sometimes I am not sure if I am going to stop. But enuf about brakes, are there any high skool girls here that want to go for a "RIDE" with uncle Dev??? KIDDING!!!

Yah IF I could go back I would have said screw that, I aint buying it. But if ifs and buts were candy and nuts...

Anywho never hurts to put the word out. Thanks for looking all...

DEV
Logicdropper

Post by Logicdropper »

Dealers will now go alot less than 45 ...gl though....hit 25 and I'll take it.

nm....i went on another path....
Dropping logic while you were in the nutsack.
Qube

Post by Qube »

Deviant wrote:Hey guys n gals. I am selling my new auto. Selling cause we are moving and bank will not give me another mortgage till this loan is gone. I know I fracked up and am going to lose a huge amount of money but I am ok with that, well I kinda have to be.

I could list what is has but believe me it has everything. Pretty sure there is a kitchen sink in the trunk somewhere.

It is a 2008 Chrysler 300C SRT design. Only 600 kms, full 5 year warranty and a host of other goodies. I was hoping to get $45000 for it but I am willing to deal if the person is serious. SO if you or someone you know wants a new pimpmobile please feel free to call me anytime...237-9958.

Finders fee? Maybe, I am open to anything right about now.

Good day all...
Have you tried dealing with the dealer you bought it off of? A lot of the times in situations like this they'll buy it back (granted not for what you want but still very reasonable if you need it gone quickly)
previously: vect0r
Deviant

Post by Deviant »

Actually I called them first to see if they did that, they said no or I would take a huge hit. So after kijiji, craigslist, buysell.com, auto trader, GP paper(for rig pigs) and partial Ebay/3rd party lender with NOT ONE CALL about the car I went to local Chrysler dealers yesterday. One didn't want it and I went to where I bought it. Now keep in mind I know a screwed up when I bought it, I also know I am going to take a huge hit and I am prepared to do it, but get this. They asked what it had and what is in it. THEY SOLD IT TO ME!!! I told em everything, and only has 700 kms and all that crap. Hell I even washed it. So I will take 40 grand no questions asked, 45 would be better but 40 I could live with if I had to, hell maybe even 36-38 IF I saw the cash. They come back to me with $23000. I asked if they could come up a bit. They said well we will only get $33000 for your car and thats pushing it. I called bullshit on them cause I knew damn well they sold my 2008 300 Touring for $29000, when they asked me how I said your salesman told me and they were pissed. I am sure he is fired now and I feel kinda bad but was worth it to me to call BS on those bastards....

All in all I may keep the auto, if and when I win the lotto. Hey I am a poet and didn't know it...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Anywho thanks for the help and sugestions tho as I am sure some good will come out of this soon.

DEV
SCETR

Post by SCETR »

Good Luck , keep trying to sell it privately.
Die in an intense laser fire.
Deviant

Post by Deviant »

Yah I am actually driving it all the time now, I don't think a few thousand kms will make a difference at this point. I did find a way to keep the car so I think we are going to go that route, but I'll still leave it on kijiji and that 3rd party website since it costs me nothing and see what comes up in a month or 6 months or a year. I'll sell it just to sell it but in the meantime she is dam fun to drive...

DEV
Deviant

Post by Deviant »

S O L D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
r337ard

Post by r337ard »

Nice, how much did you get for it?
A limited supply of surprisingly, as this homeboy is poised for the big time. Sweet and pure like a honey coated nun, SOULS well sure he funky in the 70s.
Deviant

Post by Deviant »

Actually funny story. Well not funny but worth a gander. I asked about rolling it into my mortgage and turns out you CAN do stuff like that, so we did and I am keeping it. For now. I am going to try selling it again in the spring for much much lower and see what happens. Not that it is a bad car, I actually really like it BUT IF I sold it I could buy my old dream car (99 Mustang) and also a decent winter vehicle like an escape or maybe a truck.

All in all not the best purchase on my part but seems to have worked out for now so we shall see what the future brings for my auto woes...