Must Sell BRAND NEW car...sighhhhhh

Got used crap for sale? Peddle it here.

Ryzzen

Re: Must Sell BRAND NEW car...sighhhhhh

Post by Ryzzen »

After buying a loaded eclipse gt brand new in 2006, I will never ever buy a new car ever again. They are just simply not worth it to me. Maybe if I had a much higher paying job, or a job that had a car allowance I would but otherwise you just take too much of a hit on them. Besides, how many people really keep a car for as long as they have it financed? Not very many I would imagine.
Deviant

Post by Deviant »

Yah I doubt I will go new again too. Mine had like 500 kms on it, I only drove it for a week and the bastards told me they would buy it back, for LESS than half what I paid. I mean technically it was new, extremely low kms, full 5 year warranty, and NO GST!!! I'll tell ya those cheap a holes.

The big hangup when I sold my 99 mazda was the high kms. Man shits gonna break when it breaks, not because it has 100 000 kms or 20 000kms. I bought my 93 Mustang GT in 1995. It had over 80 000 kms. I had it till it hit 150 000 and the only thing I ever did was replace the clutch. Yah I put on some aftermarket crap but that just added more parts, not take any away or replace em. I just do not get how society is scared of high milage, unless we are talking about Grapes' MOMMA!!!! ahahahahha man what is a DEV post with out a mom joke??

Anyways if someone does run accross a 93 gt by all means let me know. I am trolling Ebay but not sure if I want to drive it back from Kantucky.
SCETR

Post by SCETR »

That new Challenger is fukn sweet, I saw it at the local Great West Chrysler over here on the west end. I guess the lowest end model of the Challenger has a V6 and is only 24000 bucks. Not bad for such a cool looking car. Looks like right out of the muscle car era. Of course you can get the one with the 6.1 L Hemi if you want but that would be a fortune in fuel.
Die in an intense laser fire.
Grapeman

Post by Grapeman »

Hey Dev. ... where ya moving too?
Dolphins. The GAY sharks of the sea!!!

DIP ME IN CHOCOLATE and THROW ME TO THE LESBIANS!!!

There is nothin finer then a Dickens Cider
Latency

Post by Latency »

usually, the more expensive the car, the larger the markup and the larger the loss when you drive it off the lot. cheap new cars tend to only lose a few grand in the first year (ones around the 15-20K mark). so just buy cheap :)
Intel Celeron 300A @ 500Mhz / Epox Mainboard / 64MB PC100 SDRAM / 3DFX Voodoo 2 / 19" Viewsonic @ 200Hz / 150GB WD Velociraptor / Lian-Li Case / Windows 98
Deviant

Post by Deviant »

We were going to try and move to GP but that ship has sailed now I think...
Mobius

Post by Mobius »

Latency wrote:usually, the more expensive the car, the larger the markup and the larger the loss when you drive it off the lot. cheap new cars tend to only lose a few grand in the first year (ones around the 15-20K mark). so just buy cheap :)
Unless its domestic, than nobody wants it.
Xeon 5675 + Prolimatech Megahalems Rev B | ASUS P6X58D-E | 25GB Patriot DDR3 | Geforece GTX1060 3GB + | Crucial MX500 1TB | InWin 805
Latency

Post by Latency »

Yep.
Intel Celeron 300A @ 500Mhz / Epox Mainboard / 64MB PC100 SDRAM / 3DFX Voodoo 2 / 19" Viewsonic @ 200Hz / 150GB WD Velociraptor / Lian-Li Case / Windows 98