Need LAPTOP

Got used crap for sale? Peddle it here.

Deviant

Need LAPTOP

Post by Deviant »

Good day all, I am in the market for a used or refurb laptop. I will just use it for emails and maybe a few games, WoW and maybe some old skool shooters. Anywho I have heard about that computer trends place and wonder if I should try them out?? I was thinking about DELL but I didn't want to see Grapes cry, well more than usual anyways.

So if you got a laptop you don't need or can suggest a place to grab one please let me know.

Dev
SCETR

Re: Need LAPTOP

Post by SCETR »

How much you want to spend, as older laptops usually have real crappy video in them. I saw one of those little Acer One laptops and it ran wow just fine, and it goes for $550 bucks.
Die in an intense laser fire.
Deviant

Post by Deviant »

Yah that sounds decent. but my buddy just bought a DELL one, sorry Grapes, and was only like $899 and is pretty decent I am told...

I could go either way, used or refurb as long as it good quality I can spend 3-400...any more and I may as well go new and get warranty and (GASP!!) a video card even :)
Qube

Post by Qube »

I bought my fiance a cheapo dell last year, and its been very solid.. I got an xps m1330 recently from dell (had it about a month) and I'm having 0 issues with it.
previously: vect0r
Grapeman

Post by Grapeman »

Dell sucks ... admit it all of you.

Did you know that Dell makes mexican children build its laptops?? Did you ?? Did you?? Now you can have a laptop that goes along with your brand name shirts, pants, shoes and socks. Oh won't you have mercy on the children...think of the children!!!

Dev and Vec ... hope you two are in the same car in the middle of the night and for no reason whatsoever the interior light comes on ... and just wont turn off no matter what you do!!

..............Dell would have built that car!!

heh....
Dolphins. The GAY sharks of the sea!!!

DIP ME IN CHOCOLATE and THROW ME TO THE LESBIANS!!!

There is nothin finer then a Dickens Cider
Captain Happy Pants

Post by Captain Happy Pants »

I bought a Dell XPS M1330 and have 0 problems with it too...... Not sorry grapes lol
When you shower with clothes on it shows your crazy, when you shower nude it shows your nuts.
Deviant

Post by Deviant »

Best Buy has a laptop on for $799, looks decent but I am skeptical from buying at a box store. I may go with Dell just to piss off that douche that cheers for the flames, forget his name tho as he never invites me to hockey anymore :(
Qube

Post by Qube »

Captain Happy Pants wrote:I bought a Dell XPS M1330 and have 0 problems with it too...... Not sorry grapes lol
love my m1330.. my hard drive was making sounds, so they shipped me a new one and didnt ask for the old one back.
previously: vect0r
Lucid

Post by Lucid »

Grapeman wrote:Did you know that Dell makes mexican children build its laptops?? Did you ?? Did you?? Now you can have a laptop that goes along with your brand name shirts, pants, shoes and socks. Oh won't you have mercy on the children...think of the children!!!
my macbook was made by chinese children and they do a solid job, else they know it's back to the mines!