FS Warhammer Online Direct2Drive

Got used crap for sale? Peddle it here.

Latency

FS Warhammer Online Direct2Drive

Post by Latency »

Yeah, I don't play any MMO's right not and absolutley have no reason to in the near future. I am wanting to just cut my losses and sell it. Don't get me wrong, it's a good game and no where near a time sink as WoW, I just don't have the interest for MMO's anymore.

Also keep in mind it's not a physical hard copy of the game, it is through a place called Direct2Drive. You simply download the game as many times as you want from a server. Anyways, best offer takes it. Included is a Level 13 Witch Hunter and a few other toons that I was playing with.
Intel Celeron 300A @ 500Mhz / Epox Mainboard / 64MB PC100 SDRAM / 3DFX Voodoo 2 / 19" Viewsonic @ 200Hz / 150GB WD Velociraptor / Lian-Li Case / Windows 98
libtech69

Re: FS Warhammer Online Direct2Drive

Post by libtech69 »

how much is online per month?

im kinda interested.
JohnyRico

Post by JohnyRico »

Changes with our dollar vs the US $

but it averages out to about $15
Latency

Post by Latency »

PM me if you are serious. I still have it available. Only posted it here, haven't tried elsewhere. I paid $50 for it so I'll probably sell for $25.
Intel Celeron 300A @ 500Mhz / Epox Mainboard / 64MB PC100 SDRAM / 3DFX Voodoo 2 / 19" Viewsonic @ 200Hz / 150GB WD Velociraptor / Lian-Li Case / Windows 98
Spyhop

Post by Spyhop »

Latency wrote:Yeah, I don't play any MMO's right not and absolutley have no reason to in the near future. I am wanting to just cut my losses and sell it. Don't get me wrong, it's a good game and no where near a time sink as WoW, I just don't have the interest for MMO's anymore.
Horray! :)
Latency

Post by Latency »

haha, it was a fun phase of my life though and I don't regret it, just time for something new.
r337ard

Post by r337ard »

Don't mind Dan, he's the evangelist ranting on the streets about the 'MMO Devil' :P
A limited supply of surprisingly, as this homeboy is poised for the big time. Sweet and pure like a honey coated nun, SOULS well sure he funky in the 70s.
Spyhop

Post by Spyhop »

The MMO devil is real and goes by many names. LuciWoW. Bealzahammer. Satan Online.
Grapeman

Post by Grapeman »

r337ard wrote:Don't mind Dan, he's the evangelist ranting on the streets about the 'MMO Devil' :P
Dolphin wrote:The MMO devil is real and goes by many names. LuciWoW. Bealzahammer. Satan Online.
Great .... two born agains!!

There are no MMO's .... just lots of nerds with mommy didnt love them enough issues and they think living online will somehow make their lives better!!
Dolphins. The GAY sharks of the sea!!!

DIP ME IN CHOCOLATE and THROW ME TO THE LESBIANS!!!

There is nothin finer then a Dickens Cider
r337ard

Post by r337ard »

Grapeman wrote:
r337ard wrote:Don't mind Dan, he's the evangelist ranting on the streets about the 'MMO Devil' :P
Dolphin wrote:The MMO devil is real and goes by many names. LuciWoW. Bealzahammer. Satan Online.
There are no MMO's .... just lots of nerds with mommy didnt love them enough issues and they think living online will somehow make their lives better!!
They're also, you know, games. :P
A limited supply of surprisingly, as this homeboy is poised for the big time. Sweet and pure like a honey coated nun, SOULS well sure he funky in the 70s.
Grapeman

Post by Grapeman »

r337ard wrote:They're also, you know, games. :P
Games have a story-line that comes eventually to an end. MMO's are storylines that go on and on and on and unfortunately the reality is many players of these types of games replace LIFE with these MMO's. We have all been afflicted by such things from time to time ... But meh ... I am sure their is a raid or something you can do. Enjoy!! :D
Dolphins. The GAY sharks of the sea!!!

DIP ME IN CHOCOLATE and THROW ME TO THE LESBIANS!!!

There is nothin finer then a Dickens Cider
Latency

Post by Latency »

Okay, someone buy this damnit. $25 or trade me a legit game that I'll actually play.
mertz

Post by mertz »

Grapeman wrote:We have all been afflicted by such things from time to time ...
Not all of us buddy!

Also, major props to Joe for banning MMOs from his world.