WTB: Basement Suite, Other rented Suite?

Got used crap for sale? Peddle it here.

cide

WTB: Basement Suite, Other rented Suite?

Post by cide »

Some of you probably remember me looking for a place sometime last year around this time,

Once again I am looking for a place again. This time for my Girlfriend and I, not just me. I work IT fulltime at Western Archrib (Structural Engineering company), My girlfriend is a fulltime university student who works part time at Grant MacEwan.

I have my own vehicle so there is no preference to location, as long as its within reason as she does not drive herself, And usually depends on the bus for school. We are pretty minimalistic, neither of us own a television - Just computer stuff. A desk, A bed and some guitars/musical stuff. (No worries, everything is done into a computer, no ear-bending decibels.)

PM me if you have any real estate available, or anyone you know that does.
I thank you in advance
Mr Pimp

Re: WTB: Basement Suite, Other rented Suite?

Post by Mr Pimp »

sounds like you want to buy my house :) cheap lol time to settle down
cide

Post by cide »

Not quite,
Do not have the money to buy a house or I would have by now. :)

My girlfriend and I are looking to settle into a suite or property of some kind in the 700-1150$ monthly range.

She is a student at Grant Mac, and works. I work full time, same job for the past 1 year. I am able to sign and commit to a lease of 1 year and up, Depending on if someone wants to secure a good renter for some property they'd rather not advertise openly.

If anyone cares, March 1st is when its needed.
Ravenclaw

Post by Ravenclaw »

you guys found a place?