Price Check

Got used crap for sale? Peddle it here.

AlphaDrake

Price Check

Post by AlphaDrake »

I am fairly certain nobody here wants this, but roughly what would you guys think is a fair price to sell this computer for.
(No monitor, kb, mouse, etc)
Also: Yes I know the prices of the parts I am linking are not realistic, I am just linking the product for stats and such)

Antec P180 Black (Link)
Antec 650 Watt PSU
Intel C2D X6800 Extreme Edition (Link) (Yes I know it's not worth that, just linking it)
Crucial Ballistix RAM (2 Gigs) Either pc6400 or pc8000
Asus P5W DH Deluxe with remote (Link)
Thermaltake Bigwater SE
EVGA 7950 GX2 (Link)
Matrix Orbital Display (Link)
(Three) 74 Gig WD Raptors (Link)
Possibly my 150 Gig WD Raptor X
Couple DVD drives, one writable the other not.

So... approx worth?
r337ard

Re: Price Check

Post by r337ard »

Complete shot in the dark, $900ish tops? Probably $750ish?
A lot of that is too slow for a modern gaming rig, but is easily enough for 90% of users. You're kinda caught with really old hardware tied to some awesome components, you would for sure get a quicker sale parting it out.
A limited supply of surprisingly, as this homeboy is poised for the big time. Sweet and pure like a honey coated nun, SOULS well sure he funky in the 70s.
zeroumus

Re: Price Check

Post by zeroumus »

Ya, you have yesterdays high end stuff, no good as a system to gamers, and will not generate good cash for you from a normal user.

best thing to do, remove some of the special equipment and replace with run of the mill shit. Example, ditch the raptors, put in a 500 g HD, sell the rators to someone who really wants them and will play a a little
TR 3960X - 128 Gb ram, 6900XT, Seagate Firecuda 530 1TB SSD ,Seagate Firecuda 520 2TB SSD