FS: My Entire Home Theatre Setup

Got used crap for sale? Peddle it here.

Latency

FS: My Entire Home Theatre Setup

Post by Latency »

K, moving to a small condo and this won't be coming with me. I will miss it so much. I've put so much time and effort into calibrating everything perfectly for the room. I figured I would post it here first before kijiji. I would rather have someone here enjoy my efforts instead of some stranger. Anyways, the setup is perfectly flat from 16Hz to 24Khz. Here's what's included.

- Tempest 15" 750Watt Passive Subwoofer (custom built and tuned to 16Hz) WARNING IT"S MASSIVE AND WILL PISS OFF YOUR WIFE AND NEIGHBORS! - $650 ($2000+ for a name brand that will play back to the same degree of low distortion and output.)
- Behringer Feedback Destroyer Parametric EQ (to flatten out the bass response for any room) - $50 (Recommended with the sub)
- Paradigm Reference Monitor 7 v4 Loudspeaker Mains (L/R) - $500
- Paradigm Reference Monitor CC-370 Centre Channel - $250
- Energy Satellite Speakers for Rears. - $50
- Pioneer VSX-1014TX THX 7.1 Reciever (770 Watts High Current) - $350
- BenQ W500 720P LCD Projector (HDMI/DVI/VGA/SVIDEO/COMPONENT/Compsite) $600 Includes ceiling mount worth $120. Ill throw in a 75ft Pro Quality in-wall Compnent Cable for a LONG run to the projector if need be worth $100 min.
- 91" Greywolf Silver Projector Screen (with glass beads for extra brightness) - $150
- Kenwood HT Reciever (forget the model but it's used to power the sub) - FREE w/Sub
- All Speaker Cable included.
- Low profile HT cabinet (w/ tinted glass doors) for the gear. - $40

I'm asking $2500 for the lot if you wanna save some cash on the bundle. Otherwise it's parted out.
Intel Celeron 300A @ 500Mhz / Epox Mainboard / 64MB PC100 SDRAM / 3DFX Voodoo 2 / 19" Viewsonic @ 200Hz / 150GB WD Velociraptor / Lian-Li Case / Windows 98
SneakyBastard

Re: FS: My Entire Home Theatre Setup

Post by SneakyBastard »

Im definitely interested, ill have to gather some $$$
Latency

Post by Latency »

Cool. Feel free to come by for a demo any time. I love showing it off :). I do wanna get rid of it in the next few weeks though. Not sure if that's enough time for you to gather the funds. I'll probably be moving to my place in a month or so. And I'm looking forward to buying a set of monitor speakers and tube amp with whatever cash I make from this.
Intel Celeron 300A @ 500Mhz / Epox Mainboard / 64MB PC100 SDRAM / 3DFX Voodoo 2 / 19" Viewsonic @ 200Hz / 150GB WD Velociraptor / Lian-Li Case / Windows 98
SneakyBastard

Post by SneakyBastard »

would you be willing to part it out? I may only be able to afford the projector and screen?
Latency

Post by Latency »

If it doesn't sell on kijiji then yes, I'll part it out. I have a feeling it will sell though. All of this stuff is quality (not Pro stuff but it's probably the best bang for your buck for audiophile entry stuff.) Anyone who knows anything about stereos and HT will snag it up in a heartbeat. For the price you can't get much better. But we'll see :).
SneakyBastard

Post by SneakyBastard »

alright thanks man, keep me posted though!
JamesDeane

Post by JamesDeane »

what the fack's going on mang?
Spyhop

Post by Spyhop »

Dogs and cats living together, MASS HYSTERIA!
Latency

Post by Latency »

James,

Downsizing my living space and having a much lower mortgage. I'll live a better lifestyle and not need a 9-5 full time job. Amy and I have been separated for 8 months. House goes on the market next week. I'll be moving to a condo. Don't worry about it. I went through the hard times. Now I'm looking forward to moving on. Even if we do manage to work things out, we both want a smaller place so we can both just work part time. Either way the condo is a win-win.
JamesDeane

Post by JamesDeane »

Sorry to hear your woes Joe, all the best for you, Amy, and the kids in the future.

You should find a place that'll allow you to use/have enough space to accomodate the equipment Joe, doesn't take up that much space right? :wink:
It'll be a crime to sell that gorgeous gear.
Deviant

Post by Deviant »

Yes I too am sorry to hear of your troubles man...

Thinking of turning our basement aka kids dam toyland to a home theatre room. When i first read this I skimmed over the projector part. Now that I read it this is a pretty sweet deal man, you still have or did those kijiji basterds grab it yet? Lemme know...

Dev
Latency

Post by Latency »

I still have it. Lots of kijiji offers but they want to part it out. If I don't get any serious responses over the weekend, I'll part it out next week.
SneakyBastard

Post by SneakyBastard »

sorry to hear that man, good luck with everything
SneakyBastard

Post by SneakyBastard »

first dibs on the projector
Latency

Post by Latency »

of course. i'll probably ask $700 for the projector/screen/cables combo.