WTB: Power Supply *CLOSED*

Got used crap for sale? Peddle it here.

Decker

WTB: Power Supply *CLOSED*

Post by Decker »

I'm looking for a 450 Watt power supply or better. I'm really hoping for a donation but a price can be negotiated. As long as it works, has Sata capabilities and a 24 ATX pin connector, than I'm in buisness.
Last edited by Decker on Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a man. I do manly things. Like drink vodka straight, while doing 1 armed chin-ups, and punching baby bunnies. All at the same time.
r337ard

Re: WTB: Power Supply

Post by r337ard »

It's really too bad you didn't post this last week, when Memory Express had em for $5 (after $20 MIR). I'm sure that price is reasonable enough. :P
A limited supply of surprisingly, as this homeboy is poised for the big time. Sweet and pure like a honey coated nun, SOULS well sure he funky in the 70s.
Decker

Post by Decker »

You mean, when the boxing week sale was on and it was picked clean on the day that the line wait was over 3 hours? I can barely stand for 30 minutes straight.
I'm a man. I do manly things. Like drink vodka straight, while doing 1 armed chin-ups, and punching baby bunnies. All at the same time.
r337ard

Post by r337ard »

It was a week long sale, tho on Thursday when I went there were lines. Nothing crazy tho.
A limited supply of surprisingly, as this homeboy is poised for the big time. Sweet and pure like a honey coated nun, SOULS well sure he funky in the 70s.
Decker

Post by Decker »

I know it was a week long sale. But they sold out of almost everything on the first day. I was shopping afterwards and it was picked clean. But I got a seller for the power supply. So no longer have a need.