WANTED: XBOX 360 Slim(or black model) Power Adapter

Got used crap for sale? Peddle it here.

Maleboligia

WANTED: XBOX 360 Slim(or black model) Power Adapter

Post by Maleboligia »

I got an xbox 360 black/slim (the newer revision with the gloss black finish/hdmi but I am having issues finding somewhere that sells either the power adapter cord locally (like this one http://www.amazon.ca/Adapter-Power-Supp ... 375&sr=8-8), anyone know who sells them in town or has one I could buy? I have an old xbox 350 (white one) power adapter so the adapter cord would work or just a power supply for this model. I got a RROD on the white one and decided to take it apart, and it is dead & binned now. Any help is appreciated!
Darkends

Re: WANTED: XBOX 360 Slim(or black model) Power Adapter

Post by Darkends »

have you tried source? I have yet been able to stump on a cord i need or adapter i need. Don't know for sure if they'll have it but it's worth a look.
JohnyRico

Post by JohnyRico »

Maleb...
A few of us in the past have bought from Focalprice.
Take a look, it is going to be cheaper than locally, and IS cheaper than amazon you linked to.

http://www.focalprice.com/GX0046B/index.html
Maleboligia

Post by Maleboligia »

Cool thanks guys I will check the source and if they do not have it, I will get it @ focalprice. I am thinking Gamestop might if they have a used one and are willing to part with just the cord
Maleboligia

Post by Maleboligia »

Ordered off focal, thanks JR
Maleboligia

Post by Maleboligia »

ETA is Dec 28, FUCK YOU CANADA POST
JohnyRico

Post by JohnyRico »

This time of year? I would assume it is customs, they probably crack down on border crossed shipments more now than any other time of year.

Just my guess.
Maleboligia

Post by Maleboligia »

I know they are bad, but Canada Post really pisses me off in general:)
Mobius

Post by Mobius »

ANGRY RANT TIME!

Hate to sound like a Donnie Downer but... They all fucking suck, Purolator has this fucking retard meth head cuntbot driver, cuntbot because everywhere he goes he's got this cunty look on his face that he never deveates from, its like his prime directive is cuntism and he cunts up the world everywhere he goes, spreading cunt-will to all around him and to cunt up the world one shitty cunt faced look at a time, he's so cunty it's cuntaigous, I swear I feel a little more cunty after I've seen him and the only way to purge it is to look at pictures of kittens... It's like cunt's took over the future and sent him back into time to cunt everything up in the town of St Paul, if there is a secret society of cunts, he is the regional cunt-poobah. I swear he went to "Hazims offensive driving school for the consideration impaired"

His level of cuntiness is infallable, he even has a cunt utility belt with a fanny pack where I'm certain he keeps a cunterang and a cuntgrapple, and cunt stickybombs.

Guy rips around in the truck like it's a turbocharged hatch and breaks everyones shit and I swear he will pass up a clear intersection to cut in front of people, he's done it to me a couple of times now

6/10 hard drives that I had shipped through them would conk out within a month or two because of his driving. I've seen him parked on the side of the road near intersections re-stacking fallen boxes i dont know how many times. Had to send back a 1600 dollar build because the box with the case in it got dropped right on the corner from what looks like 10 feet up, case, hard drive, motherboard wiring.. Fucked.. When I asked about it he looked at me with this dumb look on his face and said "it was like that when I got it"

I don't even know how he does it, I could only fuck up as much as he does if I wanted to...

Last time I saw him he handed me the signing gadgety thing and I almost dropped it, I looked at him and said "Whoa, I almost broke something of YOURS for once!" he gave me this wierd look and my coworkers started laughing.

Him and Paul Brooks (also a cunt of unspeakable perportions) from NCIX are pretty much the reason I make trips into Edmonton to Memex to get my computer parts now.

Dunno how many times I used to word cunt in there, but I'm sure its a record.

/RANT
Xeon 5675 + Prolimatech Megahalems Rev B | ASUS P6X58D-E | 25GB Patriot DDR3 | Geforece GTX1060 3GB + | Crucial MX500 1TB | InWin 805
Darkends

Post by Darkends »

That rant was cuntastic!! sorry about your shit but the excessive use of cunt made me LOL. 8)