previously: vect0r
Ryzzen

Re: garage doors

Post by Ryzzen »

loller sauce
r337ard

Post by r337ard »

Not sure that idiot could be further out of Austrailia than Edmonton. It's probably douchebag SEO shit from this knob-end
<!-- All in One SEO Pack 1.6.15 by Michael Torbert of Semper Fi Web Design[-1,-1] -->
A limited supply of surprisingly, as this homeboy is poised for the big time. Sweet and pure like a honey coated nun, SOULS well sure he funky in the 70s.
fittysix

Post by fittysix »

You're forgetting the bustling town of Edmonton, Queensland, Australia
 /l、 SpammerAssassin is built on JBASH (Jason Bourne Again Shell)
(゚、 。7
 l、 ~ヽ   
 じしf_, )ノ
zeroumus

Post by zeroumus »

kinda funny that this spam ended up here

no doupt the keyword edmonton has most to do with it, but I wonder if the forum name of garage sale, had something to do with it too
TR 3960X - 128 Gb ram, 6900XT, Seagate Firecuda 530 1TB SSD ,Seagate Firecuda 520 2TB SSD
pinkdonut666

Post by pinkdonut666 »

Thats kinda funny
2600K @4.6ghz, 16gb AMD 1600mhz, 2 HD6990's, Maximus IV extreme z68, SB x-fi titanium HD
r337ard

Post by r337ard »

zeroumus wrote:kinda funny that this spam ended up here

no doupt the keyword edmonton has most to do with it, but I wonder if the forum name of garage sale, had something to do with it too
Garagelan Garage Sale - the premier place to sell garage doors.

You're right on that one, but since this is a public forum at least delete it so the asshat doesn't actually increase SEO with it.
fittysix wrote:You're forgetting the bustling town of Edmonton, Queensland, Australia
Actually that place was on our vacation route when Vik and I were planning to go. We were going to fly into Cairns, rent a car and take the bruce down the coast.
A limited supply of surprisingly, as this homeboy is poised for the big time. Sweet and pure like a honey coated nun, SOULS well sure he funky in the 70s.
Mobius

Post by Mobius »

the fuck just happened?
Xeon 5675 + Prolimatech Megahalems Rev B | ASUS P6X58D-E | 25GB Patriot DDR3 | Geforece GTX1060 3GB + | Crucial MX500 1TB | InWin 805
zeroumus

Post by zeroumus »

we got "targeted" spam
TR 3960X - 128 Gb ram, 6900XT, Seagate Firecuda 530 1TB SSD ,Seagate Firecuda 520 2TB SSD
slayer

Post by slayer »

When the wife and I went to Queensland, we flew to Brisbane for a week long conference, then flew to Cairns for 3 days, then drove from Cairns to Brisbane over the course of 4 weeks.
Not nearly enough time to see everything but we got close.

We did a fair bit of snorkeling and I did a bunch of diving off the coast near Port Douglas. On one of the days we were diving in the same area Steve Irwin was filming the documentary that claimed his life a few months later. We had coffee in the harbor with him and his crew. We got free passes for the Australia Zoo (Steve's real passion and baby). He was supposed to meet us there for dinner, but he was busy making his television show during the few days we were there before flying back to Canada.

I had used a 35mm SLR in a waterproof case. When we came back through US customs they had just had the liquid bomb scare and their x-rays were 'cranked' and it pretty much nuked all my undeveloped film. The only pictures that survived were the ones in the digital camera.
r337ard

Post by r337ard »

That was pretty much our plan too, take a month and spend it traveling down the coast until we had to go home. It's not nearly enough time to see everything but it's all you can really afford to spend on vacation.

An uncle of mine got sent down there for work for a few years, an old coworker as well - lucky bastards. Though the novelty of checking your shoes for deadly spiders every day would wear off quick.
Darkends

Post by Darkends »

I leave for sydney on the 30th of november. Going to be there for 3 weeks partying it up with my Buddy who moved down there.