garage organizer toronto

Got used crap for sale? Peddle it here.

david.hain

garage organizer toronto

Post by david.hain »

For most of us, the garage is a stressful, cluttered mess and getting organized often seems an impossible daunting task. Garage Living specializes in custom garage interiors and can make your dream garage a reality. By providing unique solutions to your everyday storage and organization challenges, we can transform your garage into a functional, organized and valuable room in your home. A room where you and your family feel welcome!
Decker

Re: garage organizer toronto

Post by Decker »

Best target audience. People across the friggen country from you. You should take advantage, R337! =P
I'm a man. I do manly things. Like drink vodka straight, while doing 1 armed chin-ups, and punching baby bunnies. All at the same time.
r337ard

Post by r337ard »

Gomer wrote:Best target audience. People across the friggen country from you. You should take advantage, R337! =P
I'm not a heck of a lot closer to Toronto than you guys are.
A limited supply of surprisingly, as this homeboy is poised for the big time. Sweet and pure like a honey coated nun, SOULS well sure he funky in the 70s.
Grapeman

Post by Grapeman »

r337ard wrote:
Gomer wrote:Best target audience. People across the friggen country from you. You should take advantage, R337! =P
I'm not a heck of a lot closer to Toronto than you guys are.
Besides it's a boat house NOT a Garage. Silly Gomer!!
Dolphins. The GAY sharks of the sea!!!

DIP ME IN CHOCOLATE and THROW ME TO THE LESBIANS!!!

There is nothin finer then a Dickens Cider
pinkdonut666

Post by pinkdonut666 »

Wow, how often do you guys get spam like this?
2600K @4.6ghz, 16gb AMD 1600mhz, 2 HD6990's, Maximus IV extreme z68, SB x-fi titanium HD
Grapeman

Post by Grapeman »

Like this?
david.hain wrote:For most of us, the garage is a stressful, cluttered mess and getting organized often seems an impossible daunting task. Garage Living specializes in custom garage interiors and can make your dream garage a reality. By providing unique solutions to your everyday storage and organization challenges, we can transform your garage into a functional, organized and valuable room in your home. A room where you and your family feel welcome!
or Like this?
pinkdonut666 wrote:Wow, how often do you guys get spam like this?
:D

j/k - yeah it happens once in a blue moon.
Dolphins. The GAY sharks of the sea!!!

DIP ME IN CHOCOLATE and THROW ME TO THE LESBIANS!!!

There is nothin finer then a Dickens Cider