Canon EOS Rebel T3 EF-S 18-55 IS II Kit *New in Box* $375

Got used crap for sale? Peddle it here.

Scald

Canon EOS Rebel T3 EF-S 18-55 IS II Kit *New in Box* $375

Post by Scald »

Exactly as described in title, my friend bought this a year ago and it has sat in the box since. Completely 100% brand new, consequently the pictures are going to be somewhat unexciting so I'm including an extra one to make it interested. If anyone is interested in this let me know asap, I'm down in Calgary right now so we'd have to figure out the specifics, shipping is available at cost if required. I can take pictures of an unboxing if you wanted to take a closer look at the actual camera, it's in 100% new condition, cheapest I've found it was for $429 USD on Amazon. Great choice if anyone else wanted to dip their toes into the wonderful world of Digital SLR's, you can tell it's unused because I used my shitty iphone camera to take all of these pictures. Cat is not included as per usual.

AlphaDrake

Re: Canon EOS Rebel T3 EF-S 18-55 IS II Kit *New in Box* $37

Post by AlphaDrake »

Since when are you in Calgary?
Scald

Post by Scald »

I've been back and forth quite a bit this year, usually for a week or two before I take the bus back. $31.50 from Edmonton to Calgary if you buy the ticket online and I've got a friend with a nice place and a spare bedroom.
Decker

Post by Decker »

Been getting used to people asking for the cats so you just put it in the main post, eh?
I'm a man. I do manly things. Like drink vodka straight, while doing 1 armed chin-ups, and punching baby bunnies. All at the same time.
Shenker10

Post by Shenker10 »

I wish i knew more about cameras like this, always wanted one but just not sure where to even start with DSLRs
Hi, My Name Is: Jackson
LAN RIG: FX4100 @4.0 or 3.6, Asus M5A97rev1.0, 550ti, 8gb Kingston, 1tb+500gb 7200rpm cuda's Antec One w/ Blue flashys.

"Im reliably late if that counts for anything"
Spyhop

Post by Spyhop »

Shenker10 wrote:I wish i knew more about cameras like this, always wanted one but just not sure where to even start with DSLRs
You start with buying one. Learn by shooting and staying away from the Auto function.
Scald

Post by Scald »

I actually had someone message me interested in this via PM but I wasn't logged in to check anything beyond thread posts until I was back in Edmonton. Regardless this is still available if anyone was interested, shipping by Purolator and payment by Interac E-Transfer are both available.