Anyone have a Vanilla WoW collectors edition laying around?

Got used crap for sale? Peddle it here.

Qube

Anyone have a Vanilla WoW collectors edition laying around?

Post by Qube »

Used of course.

Just went scouring for mine and after looking for like an hour I've come to the conclusion that I've either lost it in a move or it was lifted by a previous room mate as I've had it in storage for quite some time.

Am looking to buy a collectors edition (used) of vanilla wow with hopefully most (if not all) of the contents intact. I know there aren't many WoW players here, but figured I'd try. Willing to pay for it of course.
previously: vect0r
Mobius

Re: Anyone have a Vanilla WoW collectors edition laying arou

Post by Mobius »

check ebay, they go for up to $2500
Xeon 5675 + Prolimatech Megahalems Rev B | ASUS P6X58D-E | 25GB Patriot DDR3 | Geforece GTX1060 3GB + | Crucial MX500 1TB | InWin 805
Qube

Post by Qube »

Mobius wrote:check ebay, they go for up to $2500
Yeah for new, sealed, copies. Which I don't want.

Historical sales are all over the place for vanilla wow collectors boxes depending on condition and contents, anywhere from $100 - $400. There's a few on Kijiji in Ontario for the $200 range, but meh don't wanna pay that much.
previously: vect0r
SCETR

Post by SCETR »

The Legion collector's box is now $120. I only have the Warlords of Draenor collector's and my buddy has the Cataclysm one. I don't know of anyone with the original Vanilla, maybe Maleboglia or R33t4rd as they were big into Wow when it first came out.
Die in an intense laser fire.