Some stuff for sale

Got used crap for sale? Peddle it here.

Aborted

Some stuff for sale

Post by Aborted »

g5 mouse ($40...the feet are scratched off but I've still got the nice little tin with the extra weights)
zalman surround sound headphones ($40...used only twise they are in near mint condition)
intel mobo /w socket 478 pentium 4 1.8ghz & mounted zalman cnps7000b-cu ($50.....board supports ide hdd's, agp 4x, usb 1.1)

I have about 150 dvd's and boxsets I will be looking to sell for cheap but I need to get my shit together and do up a list of them.
touque

Post by touque »

and you are .................?
Aborted

Post by Aborted »

a friend of Alphadrake, Scald and Entune.
entune

Post by entune »

orly?
sweet, i have friends that i didn't even know about : D

edit: yea i know who he is, buyers can trust.
SCETR

Post by SCETR »

I be interested in the mouse and headphone. Do the headphones have a mike. When you say the feet are scratched off, do you mean the glidepads under the mouse? And if so, can those be purchased anyway and stuck back on.
Aborted

Post by Aborted »

The headphones do not have a built in Mic. But as far as sound quality goes they are easily on par if not higher quality than the steel series stuff that do come with a mic plus they simulate a surround sound environment. and yeah I mean the glidepads, which can definitely be purchased and stuck back on. a couple replacement glidepads would probably run you back 50 cents not to mention I'm sure as a gamer you've got a friend somewhere who has a couple extra.
SCETR

Post by SCETR »

How in the hell did you loose the glide pads
Stoop

Post by Stoop »

Waddya mean? mine fall off all the time.. the glue just doesnt stick after a while.
SCETR

Post by SCETR »

I've never ever had it happen. Weird huh. Anyhow, let me see if I can find the 3 logitech glide pads and then I'll get back at ya. Shouldn't be long a couple of days max.
Aborted

Post by Aborted »

deals I'll talk to you then. and yeah same story as what happened to stoop they just fell off. otherwise the mouse is in tip top shape
latency

Post by latency »

http://www.dvdaficionado.com/ is a nice place to organize your collection to share with others.
rob[GL]

Post by rob[GL] »

my glide pads fall off my logitech mice all the time, never affects functionality.
I was GL!
I am 780!
Aborted

Post by Aborted »

SCETR wrote:I've never ever had it happen. Weird huh. Anyhow, let me see if I can find the 3 logitech glide pads and then I'll get back at ya. Shouldn't be long a couple of days max.
Still interested?
SCETR

Post by SCETR »

Shit, sorry about that, I couldn't find anyone with those glidepads and I can get that mouse new at Compusmart for $60, so I won't be buying the mouse. As for the headphones, I should spend my money on a pair with a mike, as I do a lot of chatting over Ventrilo and google talk as of late. So, offer them up to others.
rob[GL]

Post by rob[GL] »

MIC

not MIKE

jesus fuck
I was GL!
I am 780!