LG L204WT 20.1" Wide LCD

Post by Spyhop »

LG L204WT 20.1" Wide LCD
1680 x 1050
5ms
2000:1
Orig box & Cables
Pixels all a-ok
Seriously one of the most gorgeous LCDs I've ever used.

Used it for 4 months. It's been going unused since I got my LCD TV though. Figure I'd sell it and use my old Samsung when I go lanning.

http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/prodde ... atid=22335#

$275 obo.
Aborted

Post by Aborted »

I'm going to vouch for this LCD as I sell it on a daily basis to my customers and I can without question say this is the best 20" wide screen lcd on the market. The tube it uses was originally a professional tube used only in very high end and expensive 20" lcd monitors and it has since been reduced in priced to the point where it can be made available for home users. The real benefit of this panel is that it has zero back light bleed. Which in anything bigger than 19" is totally unheard of. The 22" panels, the acer, samsung, and viewsonic for example. All have excessive back light bleed and all though they are perfect for gaming the bleed makes them less than ideal for movie watching. So this LG is fantastic for both gaming and movie watching. The brightness makes it a strong contender for video editing as well.
Scald

Post by Scald »

what a sales pitch :lol:
zeroumus

Post by zeroumus »

wow $25 BUCKS OFF.
Spyhop

Post by Spyhop »

zeroumus wrote:wow $25 BUCKS OFF.
At the time I posted it was $350 retail you sarcastic fuck. Die in a fire.
rob[GL]

Post by rob[GL] »

Hey now, that really wasn't necessary, he was just pointing out the fact your monitor has dropped in price at retail channels. Perhaps you should re-consider your asking price.
I was GL!
I am 780!
Mobius

Post by Mobius »

Dolphin wrote:
zeroumus wrote:wow $25 BUCKS OFF.
At the time I posted it was $350 retail you sarcastic fuck. Die in a fire.
maybe the highest price you could find you greedy fuck
Xeon 5675 + Prolimatech Megahalems Rev B | ASUS P6X58D-E | 25GB Patriot DDR3 | Geforece GTX1060 3GB + | Crucial MX500 1TB | InWin 805
Spyhop

Post by Spyhop »

No, that was the only place I knew of that sold that screen. We can't even order them in at Patch. They were a Future Shop exclusive at first, looks like they still might be. And at the time I made this thread, it was $350, which it may still go back up to after boxing week.

Jody wasn't trying to just point out the low price difference, not in any polite way like normal people would have, he was being a smug sarcastic arrogant bitch.
entune

Post by entune »

obo speaks for itself...
Spyhop

Post by Spyhop »

Dolphin wrote:it was $350, which it may still go back up to after boxing week.
yeah
JohnyRico

Post by JohnyRico »

replying to yourself again? :lol:
zeroumus

Post by zeroumus »

Dolphin wrote:No, that was the only place I knew of that sold that screen. We can't even order them in at Patch. They were a Future Shop exclusive at first, looks like they still might be. And at the time I made this thread, it was $350, which it may still go back up to after boxing week.

Jody wasn't trying to just point out the low price difference, not in any polite way like normal people would have, he was being a smug sarcastic arrogant bitch.
i fail to see how with the info i had at the time of making the comment how one would react differant.

if a sale is making your sell price very close to retail, maybe that is still hinting to something
entune

Post by entune »

O B F'n O!
X ]
Spyhop

Post by Spyhop »

zeroumus wrote:if a sale is making your sell price very close to retail, maybe that is still hinting to something
sale price != retail. So I fail to see how a SALE brings the retail price close to my price. The retail regular price is now $75 above my asking price. Add to that the OBO qualifier and that = STFU zero.

Regardless, my situation has changed and I'm keeping the monitor for awhile.
Aborted

Post by Aborted »

good call bro. it's a keeper.