possible location for a LAN party

Title says it all ...
kid652

Post by kid652 »

lol, seeing that I was the only one to crash at my Keyboard like a normal gamer....
Keith 'Kid652' Maceyocski

Kid652@gmail.com
penguinkm@hotmail.com
Decker

Post by Decker »

I did that once. Slept on my keyboard at my first DevonLAN. I was so tired by the end of that LAN that I ended up dropping my case. No damage but quite the scare. It wasn't at the time, I couldn't care less what happened to my case as long as I got some real sleep.

By the way did you get a date set up yet Kid? I assume not since I haven't gotten a call recently from you.
I'm a man. I do manly things. Like drink vodka straight, while doing 1 armed chin-ups, and punching baby bunnies. All at the same time.
kid652

Post by kid652 »

Well, I am going to hound my father all weekend until either he or I make the call to find out about dates in January.

You will be the first to know when I find out.

Kid652@gmail.com
penguinkm@hotmail.com
kid652

Post by kid652 »

OK, Great News! The Hall Dates have been booked for January 12-14th.

The Admission is going to be $15/person
the hall can prolly handle about 40 people. Once I figure out the power, then I will say exactly how many people we can handle.

Being that I am renting a hall, I would like to get people to prepay their registration. If we do not get more than 10 people pre-paied by mid-December, the LAN may be called off, and who ever has pre-paid will get their FULL registration back.

The Hall is in Leduc, I will post the address ASAP.

P.S. Should I start a new thread for this LAN or not?

P.S.S Gomer: I tried to call you, but you didn't pick-up, when you can, call me at 932-4885, thanks

Kid652@gmail.com
penguinkm@hotmail.com
latency

Post by latency »

Greta news man. btw, I would start a new thread :)
kid652

Post by kid652 »

OK, I will start a new thread...

Kid652@gmail.com
penguinkm@hotmail.com