Updated!! : Paintballing June 17th

Title says it all ...
Decker

Updated!! : Paintballing June 17th

Post by Decker »

It should be loads of fun. NoVa RuNeShAdOw has apparently been wanting to start an every weekend paintball thing so if anyones interested than give me or him a holla.

When: June 17th, Saturday at 4 PM.

Where: Action Paintball 4804-90 Ave, Edmonton, Alberta

How Much: It will probably even out to about 60 bucks. That's all equipment and about 500 paint balls. Extra for more paint balls.

I don't think there's really a limit on how many people. Judging from other events on this forum I don't expect many people to sign up either. But this is going to happen with or without GL, I just thought I would try to include you guys in the fun.
Last edited by Decker on Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a man. I do manly things. Like drink vodka straight, while doing 1 armed chin-ups, and punching baby bunnies. All at the same time.
fiber-optics

Post by fiber-optics »

if your going to paint ball action, its 45 bucks for 500 balls and a gun

you don't want to go mid after noon

i went last weekend in the morning, and we were all dying from the heat.
bring lots of water
punqewe wrote:could be worse...I mean you have to almost be psychic to figure out what Fiber's posts are. lol
ratton

Post by ratton »

sounds like fun, i will see if i am free
Scald

Post by Scald »

mark me TENTAIVELY down
I'm broke after buying a new monitor, payday is EITHER that the 15th OR the monday
if its hte monday im fucked :(
Decker

Post by Decker »

Just be glad your not fighting in the desert than Fibre, heh.
I'm a man. I do manly things. Like drink vodka straight, while doing 1 armed chin-ups, and punching baby bunnies. All at the same time.
ratton

Post by ratton »

so is it a go
Decker

Post by Decker »

Well it is still in the post that it's happening with or without GL. NoVa's got a bunch of other friends to go so yeah.
ratton

Post by ratton »

am in, where and what time

it depend on the time, if it moring, sorry i think i have work
Decker

Post by Decker »

It seems we're moving it tomorrow because NoVa is a turkey and didn't read into anything at all. There's a Walk-in thing at Action Paintball tomorrow on sunday. http://www.paintballaction.ca/

Address should be somewhere on there site. We'll probably try and be there right for 4 if not earlier so we can get as much play time as possible.
ratton

Post by ratton »

why the fuck was no one there, got here early too.
fuck
JamesDeane

Post by JamesDeane »

well ratton as you can see from this thread no one showed any interest so no one went.
fiber-optics

Post by fiber-optics »

hahahahahahahahahahaha
punqewe wrote:could be worse...I mean you have to almost be psychic to figure out what Fiber's posts are. lol
SCETR

Post by SCETR »

Welcome to the club. I showed up to a paintball game about 2 yrs ago with GL and only 3 of us went out of like at least a dozen were supposed to show. So... I don't go to those anymore.
Die in an intense laser fire.
ratton

Post by ratton »

i was in the area, at that time, so i went and waited for 30mins

"got there aerly
Decker

Post by Decker »

Well nobody said anything in the thread. The people we expected to go that had vehicles didn't even tell us they went camping for the weekend. So our downfall was stupid people saying on FRIDAY MORNING that they were going. Than leaving for camping Friday afternoon.

Needless to say me and my friend were really pissed at least this weekend I believe I have a vehicle.

Now that I can barely move I'm going to go to work and be even less popular than I already am for working all the time and not stopping every half an hour to look at "Fagbook".

Sorry it didn't happen and sorry I didn't try to warn you. I think this is the first time I've been near a computer in awhile.