Anyone wanna play some supcom tonight Friday

Title says it all ...
SCETR

Anyone wanna play some supcom tonight Friday

Post by SCETR »

I want to play and I think Id10t wants in too, around 9:30 - 10 pm. If no one wants in I'll play on my own, either let me know what you think.

If its people in GL we will play up to T3 with no nukes or experimentals.
Die in an intense laser fire.
zeroumus

Post by zeroumus »

i probabbly will not make this one, but if I can, I defeintly will
Spyhop

Post by Spyhop »

You guys should make one SUPCOM thread and sticky it. :P
zeroumus

Post by zeroumus »

i would not sticky a thread on a game only a few of us are into, though more should be.
r337ard

Post by r337ard »

He means use one sticky thread to organize matches and whatnot instead of individual threads. It's not such a bad idea, as currently 1/4 of the threads are "SC Match tonight?" "SC Recap of match tonight" or "SC in two days anyone?"

All eggs in one basket would be easier on everyone, imho :P
A limited supply of surprisingly, as this homeboy is poised for the big time. Sweet and pure like a honey coated nun, SOULS well sure he funky in the 70s.
Spyhop

Post by Spyhop »

Yeah, that's what I meant.
Not a huge deal or anything, just figured a consolidated thread would be easier for everyone. :D
SCETR

Post by SCETR »

Yah, kind of like when you guys used to have the role playin game ( i forget which one it was called), where you would have a different thread every week or so to make sure who was all showin up. Right R337. :wink:
Die in an intense laser fire.
r337ard

Post by r337ard »

Tho I don't recall a terrible amount of thread abuse when we played Shadowrun, it's the same idea. One single thread to keep people informed is best practice, as 44 different threads is just more to keep on top of.

I do recall a lot of Shadowrun threads once upon a time, mostly because we had a strange schedule, but were it my choice it would have been consolidated. I used to have to phone the D&D group because only half of em used the forums ;) That was helter skelter too, it would have been nice if there was an easier way! Now we talk in WoW :P

BTW: search.php?search_id=newposts
This forum feature pretty well guarantees you don't miss new posts (or threads) regardless of section. It makes it extremely handy to keep on top of this kind of thing. :)
A limited supply of surprisingly, as this homeboy is poised for the big time. Sweet and pure like a honey coated nun, SOULS well sure he funky in the 70s.