Hot August Nights III

Title says it all ...
mertz

Post by mertz »

rob[GL] wrote:I couldn't give lesser of a fuck. My wife and my job come first, they are necessities, playing games is a want. Half of the people there like me, the other half don't, I made somebody happy by not showing up... And I'll make somebody unhappy next time when I *DO* show up.

Excuse me for having priorities.

LOL dude... didn't you just post something harassing other people for losing their sense of humour? I'm sure Jody was just bustin your balls...
rob[GL]

Post by rob[GL] »

mertz wrote:
rob[GL] wrote:I couldn't give lesser of a fuck. My wife and my job come first, they are necessities, playing games is a want. Half of the people there like me, the other half don't, I made somebody happy by not showing up... And I'll make somebody unhappy next time when I *DO* show up.

LOL dude... didn't you just post something harassing other people for losing their sense of humour? I'm sure Jody was just bustin your balls...
Quite possibly. :)
I was GL!
I am 780!
Locus

Post by Locus »

rob[GL] wrote:
I couldn't give lesser of a fuck. My wife and my job come first, they are necessities, playing games is a want. Half of the people there like me, the other half don't, I made somebody happy by not showing up... And I'll make somebody unhappy next time when I *DO* show up.

Oh shit, she must have bit you Rob. I knew that bitch was crazy.
JamesDeane

Post by JamesDeane »

pics?
JohnyRico

Post by JohnyRico »

Like so?

hehe, turned out shitty...

SCETR

Post by SCETR »

^Haha, nice car man,I'm glad to see it's working out for you. Are you getting good with a clutch now?
Die in an intense laser fire.
JamesDeane

Post by JamesDeane »

SCETR wrote:^Haha, nice car man,I'm glad to see it's working out for you. Are you getting good with a clutch now?
Yeah I've pretty much mastered it now. Some little quirks here and there but I'm doing pretty good.