Hot August Nights III

Title says it all ...
JamesDeane

Post by JamesDeane »

doesn't even look like I put you on the list lol.
Grapeman

Post by Grapeman »

Well they tried to make me work...I GOT AWAY THIS TIME> I am still in.
Dolphins. The GAY sharks of the sea!!!

DIP ME IN CHOCOLATE and THROW ME TO THE LESBIANS!!!

There is nothin finer then a Dickens Cider
Spyhop

Post by Spyhop »

Grapeman wrote:Well they tried to make me work...I GOT AWAY THIS TIME> I am still in.
:shock:
zeroumus

Post by zeroumus »

ok, i got the work truck to do an last minute table move. I think the tables will still be a little late, but they will get there eventually, depending on when Joe reads this

I need Latency to cofirm a time he will be home

Second I need james to give a time he will be home. ( i know he is worried about a little OT today )
JohnyRico

Post by JohnyRico »

You do not really need James home, as he mentioned in the other thread... who ever can get the tables for him, can just drop them off in his yard.

Also... depending on scheduling /etc... I may swing by and grab some in the afternoon, but I have a meeting and am not sure how long it is going to be for.
zeroumus

Post by zeroumus »

FOR SURE I CAN GET THE TRUCK, just need to know if latency is home to grab the tables.

I will being doing this after 5, UNLESS for some reaosn joe will only be home before 5
Uberenergy

Post by Uberenergy »

Ok ok I know I thought I'd be just stopping in a for a bit to show a few things, but I CAN"T pass up an opp for a few good Supcom fights.... Mind if I do bring my rig too?

To make the most of it I think I'll try to be there from maybe 9am-2pmish Sat (unless you don't mind me showing up late Friday nite sometime then I'll concider making the trek over there Late tonight after my wedding
JamesDeane

Post by JamesDeane »

Uberenergy wrote:Ok ok I know I thought I'd be just stopping in a for a bit to show a few things, but I CAN"T pass up an opp for a few good Supcom fights.... Mind if I do bring my rig too?

To make the most of it I think I'll try to be there from maybe 9am-2pmish Sat (unless you don't mind me showing up late Friday nite sometime then I'll concider making the trek over there Late tonight after my wedding
I put you one the list so you have a spot on a table.

Yeah if you can get the tables before I get home jody just put them in my yard, thanks a bunch dude.
zeroumus

Post by zeroumus »

i doupt I am getting them before because joe is not checking in
Decker

Post by Decker »

My friend can't make it, his hard drive fried this morning so he's down and out. Sorry Jaime for the short notice
I'm a man. I do manly things. Like drink vodka straight, while doing 1 armed chin-ups, and punching baby bunnies. All at the same time.
Spyhop

Post by Spyhop »

No excuse! My hard drive caved right in the middle of HAN LAN 1. I was back up and running with a new HD within a few hours.
HAN LAN waits for no hard drive. :P
zeroumus

Post by zeroumus »

JUST PURCHUSE A NEW ONE
latency

Post by latency »

I am home. Just got back from the lake. I can either do what james said and tie down the tables, or jody can come by with a truck. Either way I am home.
zeroumus

Post by zeroumus »

OK, i WILL be by with the work pickup around 5:30 ish 6 ok
Uberenergy

Post by Uberenergy »

Yeah, you're better off then most with a dead Hd.... perfect excuse for a fresh xp install (min one person per lan needs to qualify it as a real lan has to do a install), download updates, drivers, copy back only games played at this lan and boom up and running by Friday evening, nice and stable :)

2 hours max I'd think of downtime if you're bit of a noob