Hot August Nights III

Title says it all ...
JohnyRico

Post by JohnyRico »

You know, typically... I am willing, available to move the tables.
But just so you know, I already committed the trailer to another GL'er. Otherwise I would've been there volunteering first thing James.

But it should work out find with Zero borrowing his work's truck.

Sorry.
techie2

Post by techie2 »

Uberenergy wrote:Yeah, you're better off then most with a dead Hd.... perfect excuse for a fresh xp install (min one person per lan needs to qualify it as a real lan has to do a install), download updates, drivers, copy back only games played at this lan and boom up and running by Friday evening, nice and stable :)

2 hours max I'd think of downtime if you're bit of a noob
2 hours... are ya sure about that.. well i guess for a lan you don't need to configure everything to your personal likings ya right hell probably within an hour you can be playing games... err the 1 you juyst installed lol

cause it would take me 4-5 hours to install all my crap iwth a frech install and shit unless i just backed up all my gameing folders on other hard drive copy them over and bang good to go... but reinstalling shit it what takes the most time...grr and then you need a 500 meg patch... (battlefield 2142) grrrr... lol ya you right you can be up and running in 2 hours but not full configured wtih all software installed like the hdd you just crashed
techie2

WIRED

Post by techie2 »

holy crap I just read my last post... i think i need to lay off the caffine!
latency

Post by latency »

you need to learn about partitions and installing shit that makes no registry entries to your non-system drive. reinstalling windows takes 1 hour here, with all my shit installed on other drives.
JamesDeane

Post by JamesDeane »

I had to put in OT, I'm on my way home now.
latency

Post by latency »

Add Maleboligia to the list. He'll be coming by tomorrow.
zeroumus

Post by zeroumus »

tables are waiting at the back.

As for re-sinatlling, my mobo has image software included in the bios, so there is NO excuse on my end for a 30 minute reinstall
Grapeman

Post by Grapeman »

I keep a 40GB drive with my systems image!! Norton Ghlost FTW.
Dolphins. The GAY sharks of the sea!!!

DIP ME IN CHOCOLATE and THROW ME TO THE LESBIANS!!!

There is nothin finer then a Dickens Cider
Grapeman

Post by Grapeman »

So what time are we looking at?

techie2

Post by techie2 »

latency wrote:you need to learn about partitions and installing shit that makes no registry entries to your non-system drive. reinstalling windows takes 1 hour here, with all my shit installed on other drives.
umm i do know about partitions i have 2 of them... and not all applications work correctly or work at all without a full install of the application

and windows install shouldn't take an hour unless your on an antique system that little counter that say how much time is left it lies to you YES THATS RIGHT IT"S SPEEDS UP TIME>> AND MAKES 25 mins and hour muahahaha
Mobius

Post by Mobius »

is there any space at this lan? i neglected to add myself because of a wedding this weekend but would rather go lanning.
Xeon 5675 + Prolimatech Megahalems Rev B | ASUS P6X58D-E | 25GB Patriot DDR3 | Geforece GTX1060 3GB + | Crucial MX500 1TB | InWin 805
Grapeman

Post by Grapeman »

GET YOUR FUCKN ASS OVER HERE. hehe....

JamesDeane

Post by JamesDeane »

ROCKIN DA HOUSE
fiber-optics

Post by fiber-optics »

1300 bucks on a new machine.

nigger
punqewe wrote:could be worse...I mean you have to almost be psychic to figure out what Fiber's posts are. lol
JamesDeane

Post by JamesDeane »

rob why'd you puss out?