RTS LAN III aug 31-Sept3 ( long weekend lan)

Title says it all ...
JohnyRico

Post by JohnyRico »

rob[GL] wrote:Hrm... Too bad I suck at RTS, or I might actually enjoy a LAN this weekend, bahhhhhhhhhh... The boss asked me to work tomorrow. :(
Nahhhh....
I asked the boss to ask you to work tomorrow. :P
Apple

Post by Apple »

Yo, my msn is hazen_chung@hotmail.com, ill probably need directions and such if i come... im not sure whats going on this weekend since its the last long weekend of the summer and school's starting soon. anyways, feel free to add me, im always up for new friends ^^ hopefully see u guys at the LAN
Mobius

Post by Mobius »

lol

219482395832958 spambots have your email now ace!

if you give reacharounds i will be your friend.
Xeon 5675 + Prolimatech Megahalems Rev B | ASUS P6X58D-E | 25GB Patriot DDR3 | Geforece GTX1060 3GB + | Crucial MX500 1TB | InWin 805
rob[GL]

Post by rob[GL] »

JohnyRico wrote:
rob[GL] wrote:Hrm... Too bad I suck at RTS, or I might actually enjoy a LAN this weekend, bahhhhhhhhhh... The boss asked me to work tomorrow. :(
Nahhhh....
Okay well, I'm going to get this server installed this afternoon, and then since I'm on the southside anyways, I might pop-in at the LAN... Sans pc obviously, because I don't own supcom or even want to attempt to learn how to play. Honestly, I think the idea of trying to figure all that stuff out, is just too overwhelming for me.
I was GL!
I am 780!
Scald

Post by Scald »

rob[GL] wrote:
JohnyRico wrote:
Nahhhh....
Okay well, I'm going to get this server installed this afternoon, and then since I'm on the southside anyways, I might pop-in at the LAN... Sans pc obviously, because I don't own supcom or even want to attempt to learn how to play. Honestly, I think the idea of trying to figure all that stuff out, is just too overwhelming for me.
Yes, PCmark is MUCH more fun than supcom
Apple

Post by Apple »

why would spam bots have my e-mail? isnt this forum monitored and not to mention there's the admin-activation, in order for a bot to even enter it'd have to be pretty smart.
Scald

Post by Scald »

Apple wrote:why would spam bots have my e-mail? isnt this forum monitored and not to mention there's the admin-activation, in order for a bot to even enter it'd have to be pretty smart.
this forum is public
Captain Happy Pants

Post by Captain Happy Pants »

Apple wrote:why would spam bots have my e-mail? isnt this forum monitored and not to mention there's the admin-activation, in order for a bot to even enter it'd have to be pretty smart.

NOOB!!!
When you shower with clothes on it shows your crazy, when you shower nude it shows your nuts.
rob[GL]

Post by rob[GL] »

Enjoy the prizes guys!
I was GL!
I am 780!
techie2

Thanks very much!!

Post by techie2 »

I just wanna give a big ol thanks to:

Zero and roy for hosting lan!! it's was SUPER GREAT and lots of fun!
Rob thanks for bringing those prizes even though i didn't win one! WTF! hsaf!
ryzzen, scald, scetre and dragonfire for showing up with a good attitude and kicking some ass!
Mobius

Post by Mobius »

There is still the unsolved mystery of who took a shit in the toilet without flushing
Xeon 5675 + Prolimatech Megahalems Rev B | ASUS P6X58D-E | 25GB Patriot DDR3 | Geforece GTX1060 3GB + | Crucial MX500 1TB | InWin 805
Ryzzen

Post by Ryzzen »

DUN DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mobius

Post by Mobius »

hey mike, you won something in a draw while you were away

http://www.donwebz.com/modding/coolerma ... eteer1.jpg

yours is black

Compliments of Robbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

TY Robbbb!
zeroumus

Post by zeroumus »

thank you rob, and who you work for

definalty a epic lan
Ryzzen

Post by Ryzzen »

Oh wow, cool! I remember seeing Rob there, but he left pretty quick. Thanks Rob!

And thanks Mob and Zero for inviting us into your home for the lan, you guys are always kickass hosts and the RTS lans are always a blast. Really looking forward to the next one!