Maleb WoW Lan Ideas

Title says it all ...
Maleboligia

Post by Maleboligia »

14 replies and not 1 date mentioned...
r337ard

Post by r337ard »

This is a LAN FORUM, there is no dating going on in here.

How bout Sep 22-23 on the Nethrezim server where we had a little guild going. Simple cause everyone there is at least 20.

Set the level at ~28-32 and go.
A limited supply of surprisingly, as this homeboy is poised for the big time. Sweet and pure like a honey coated nun, SOULS well sure he funky in the 70s.
Maleboligia

Post by Maleboligia »

Very funny smart ass. Does that work for everyone? I will level a guy quick on there.
latency

Post by latency »

Or just do it on Haomarush ...... we have lowbies there too and i'm sure you guys have alts. I have put alot of time into my first GL alliance on Arthas, then the same thing on Nethrezim ... and now on this server with you guys. I don't really like hopping back and forth on different servers. I prefer dedicating all my time to one cause. But that's just my opinion and I know your reasons.
r337ard

Post by r337ard »

I was just thinking it's easier to work with some toons that are already created. It would probably be better in the long run to do it on Haomarush, but that means starting fresh for quite a few people.

The important thing is to just have everyone at the same level so we can do things together. Else there is no point of being on a LAN. If you want to give people time to get to say 30 on this server to do some instances (RFD, RFK raid?) the LAN date will have to be a longer ways off than if we decide to do another 19's LAN.

Thats my 2 cents.
A limited supply of surprisingly, as this homeboy is poised for the big time. Sweet and pure like a honey coated nun, SOULS well sure he funky in the 70s.
Maleboligia

Post by Maleboligia »

Good point. Well there is a few people on the server in the 30's already, Techie is close, I can level my mage up np or use my palli, Latency is 42...what does everyone else think?
zeroumus

Post by zeroumus »

i am almost 30, but I dont want to stop
Grapeman

Post by Grapeman »

If the date is that I will skip tell the next one but I am going back in the WoW mode in October. yeah yeah .. I am hooked I guess but not this month. To fukn busy.
Dolphins. The GAY sharks of the sea!!!

DIP ME IN CHOCOLATE and THROW ME TO THE LESBIANS!!!

There is nothin finer then a Dickens Cider
JohnyRico

Post by JohnyRico »

If we could Would rather we could get like a organized PVP thing going.
Like 10 of us for WSG all 70s or something, playing from the same room/house...

See if we could pwn it up... talk strategies while we work out the kinks and then by the final day of playing...

Mop up in BGs.
latency

Post by latency »

that would be awesome JR. but to get to 70 ... 25 more lvls :)
JohnyRico

Post by JohnyRico »

Yeah... just need for help from the guild, to run you through stuff so you can hand in the quests faster.

And get you there.

Course the lower guys would need a little more time, this idea of mine may not work till like november or something for Zero/Techie and other to get to 70
latency

Post by latency »

I won't hesitate to ask you for help then. I need someone to run me through ZF in Tanaris :). have 6 quests for that place.
r337ard

Post by r337ard »

Doing BG's and Arenas as a group of 70's would be great. Even undergeared for it it would be awesome to just really play together and have fun.

Gonna take a bit of time to get everyone up to 70, but a lot of us are there already so it's not that big a stretch.
Ryzzen

Post by Ryzzen »

Anyone on Hao that can pm me some details on the deal there? I rerolled and currently working on a priest on that server...
Dragonfire[AB]

Post by Dragonfire[AB] »

Zero and i have been running together a fair bit on hao, i am 32 warlock.

me and him been quest farming the hell out of stv.

but if any 1 wants to hook my char Ryukaji up with an invite and stuff please by all means, and i love jr's idea

i am content with mid nov any time for this lan any other time not enough notice and hallowlan coming soon.