HallowLAN 2K7 - October 26th - 28th, 2007

Title says it all ...
Grapeman

Post by Grapeman »

DAMN YOU ROB....NOW YOU TAKE OFF FROM THE LAN BEFORE I EVEN GET THERE?????

You just don't love me like you used to.
Dolphins. The GAY sharks of the sea!!!

DIP ME IN CHOCOLATE and THROW ME TO THE LESBIANS!!!

There is nothin finer then a Dickens Cider
Latency

Post by Latency »

01 - Latency (Blood Reign)
02 - Grapes (PAID)
03 - Locus (PAID)
04 - Black nexus (PAID)
05 - Fibre
06 - DragonTC (Blood Reign) (PAID)
07 - r337ard (Blood Reign) (PAID)
08 - maleb (Blood Reign)
09 - TFG
10 - Razman (Blood Reign) (PAID)
11 - Dolphin
12 - Touque (PAID)
13 - Ratton
14 - fittysix
15 - robbbbb
16 - zero (Blood Reign) (PAID)
17 - mobius (PAID)
18 - jamesdeane
19 - SneakyBastard
20 - gwar (Blood Reign)
21 - Scald (Blood Reign) (PAID)
22 - Peccavi (PAID)
23 - Polybius (PAID)
24 - dragonfire (Blood Reign)
25 - Craiggers (Lissia from Blood Reign) (PAID)
26 - vik (PAID)
Last edited by Latency on Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Intel Celeron 300A @ 500Mhz / Epox Mainboard / 64MB PC100 SDRAM / 3DFX Voodoo 2 / 19" Viewsonic @ 200Hz / 150GB WD Velociraptor / Lian-Li Case / Windows 98
rob[GL]

Post by rob[GL] »

zeroumus wrote:ya shoudl have said something to me or joe. I know it can effect some people with breating problems
As I mentioned to someone else... I didn't want to be the guy who complained like a bitch, and was all like; "You have to open the doors and let all this smoke out, and you can't use it all weekend, blahblhalbhalhblah." becuase you know what... The other 30 people weren't bothered by it.

Besides... It was so cramped, and there tons of people on the waiting list, I'm glad that my absence means somebody else is now squeezed in.
I was GL!
I am 780!
Grapeman

Post by Grapeman »

rob[GL] wrote:
zeroumus wrote:ya shoudl have said something to me or joe. I know it can effect some people with breating problems
As I mentioned to someone else... I didn't want to be the guy who complained like a bitch, and was all like; "You have to open the doors and let all this smoke out, and you can't use it all weekend, blahblhalbhalhblah." becuase you know what... The other 30 people weren't bothered by it.

Besides... It was so cramped, and there tons of people on the waiting list, I'm glad that my absence means somebody else is now squeezed in.
You just hate me .... fine hide behind this excuse but I know the truth now ... it is finally revealed.... <sob>

rob[GL]

Post by rob[GL] »

Grapeman wrote:
rob[GL] wrote:

You just hate me .... fine hide behind this excuse but I know the truth now ... it is finally revealed.... <sob>
Maybe you should have been on time.
I was there for 3 hours.
I was GL!
I am 780!
Latency

Post by Latency »

You shoulda said something. the smoke machine was not an important part of the lan, the ppl are. fucking jerk.
Intel Celeron 300A @ 500Mhz / Epox Mainboard / 64MB PC100 SDRAM / 3DFX Voodoo 2 / 19" Viewsonic @ 200Hz / 150GB WD Velociraptor / Lian-Li Case / Windows 98
Grapeman

Post by Grapeman »

rob[GL] wrote:
Grapeman wrote:
rob[GL] wrote:

Maybe you should have been on time.
I was there for 3 hours.
3 hours is not enough time for somebody like me!! you know my limitations when it comes to being on time. It is a handicap.... :) hehe.

rob[GL]

Post by rob[GL] »

Latency wrote:You shoulda said something. the smoke machine was not an important part of the lan, the ppl are. fucking jerk.
Fucking Jerk?

Wow. I can imagine the response if I *HAD* said something.
I was GL!
I am 780!
Latency

Post by Latency »

you fucking jerk.
dragon_tc

Post by dragon_tc »

rofl
Mobius

Post by Mobius »

rob[GL] wrote:
Latency wrote:You shoulda said something. the smoke machine was not an important part of the lan, the ppl are. fucking jerk.
Fucking Jerk?

Wow. I can imagine the response if I *HAD* said something.
you would have said

"guys seriously that smoke machine is making me sick"

and smoke machine usage would stop right there
Xeon 5675 + Prolimatech Megahalems Rev B | ASUS P6X58D-E | 25GB Patriot DDR3 | Geforece GTX1060 3GB + | Crucial MX500 1TB | InWin 805
Mobius

Post by Mobius »

faggot
Xeon 5675 + Prolimatech Megahalems Rev B | ASUS P6X58D-E | 25GB Patriot DDR3 | Geforece GTX1060 3GB + | Crucial MX500 1TB | InWin 805
fiber-optics

Post by fiber-optics »

lawl
punqewe wrote:could be worse...I mean you have to almost be psychic to figure out what Fiber's posts are. lol
Locus

Post by Locus »

Who was that kid with the long hair and never talked with anyone or played any of the games that everyone else was playing?

I just find it kind of weird that someone would come to a lan party and just play by them self the entire weekend.
ratton

Post by ratton »

his name is scald

next lan i will have team fortess 2, soon the internet wil be hooked up