Title says it all ...
libtech69

Re: TF2 LAN interest anyone?

Post by libtech69 »

yeah ill come!!!
Kilroy

Post by Kilroy »

I don't mind one day lanparties and it only takes a couple of minutes to put my system into my vehicle. Unfortunately, at this time TF2 isn't one of the games that I would be willing to do it for. I've been tossing around the decision to purchase The Orange Box, perhaps once I try TF2 it will change my mind. Until then, BF2 is still the solid choice for me.

GL with the party!
Deviant

Post by Deviant »

Yah I never bought it at launch, got it for xmas and seemed like it would be decent at a LAN. Unfortunately a few people do not have thier own systems and are using older PCs I have scraped together so we are limited as to what game(s) we play. I would prefer ET QW but like I say old PCs and laptops just can't cut it...oh well should still be fun.

Thanks for your interest...

DEV
Deviant

Post by Deviant »

Ahh it gets better and better. Now my PC is acting up. Took it in but may take 3-5 business days...crap. Hey at least my car started today...
Deviant

Post by Deviant »

Thanks to Alphadrake and also the few people that informed me on the mexican TF2...LAN went off great. Hopefully next time someone from here can make it.

latah all...

DEV