GAME ON - Ball Hockey Thread

Title says it all ...
Grapeman

Re: GAME ON - Ball Hockey Thread

Post by Grapeman »

Hey by the way I have added an extra night. So we will play again a week from Friday ... the 14th and an extra one on the 21st.
Dolphins. The GAY sharks of the sea!!!

DIP ME IN CHOCOLATE and THROW ME TO THE LESBIANS!!!

There is nothin finer then a Dickens Cider
Deviant

Post by Deviant »

Thats good friday yes? Are you sure people will be up for playing on a long weekend?
Latency

Post by Latency »

Deviant wrote:I sent out an email to 4 goalies I know so hold off but nice to see someone step up...
Cool. It's actually not something I am volunteering to do just because we don't have a goalie. I actually love playing the position. So you don't really need to find someone else, unless it's due to the fact we don't have the gear.
Intel Celeron 300A @ 500Mhz / Epox Mainboard / 64MB PC100 SDRAM / 3DFX Voodoo 2 / 19" Viewsonic @ 200Hz / 150GB WD Velociraptor / Lian-Li Case / Windows 98
Latency

Post by Latency »

Mobius wrote:
Latency wrote:Cool. I am there. I can play goalie so long as we have equipment.
My teams captain found some soiled old goalie chest protector on the bench at one of our games ill see if he still has it (he actually kept it LOL)
Nice. better than nothing.
Intel Celeron 300A @ 500Mhz / Epox Mainboard / 64MB PC100 SDRAM / 3DFX Voodoo 2 / 19" Viewsonic @ 200Hz / 150GB WD Velociraptor / Lian-Li Case / Windows 98
JohnyRico

Post by JohnyRico »

Latency wrote:
Deviant wrote:I sent out an email to 4 goalies I know so hold off but nice to see someone step up...
Cool. It's actually not something I am volunteering to do just because we don't have a goalie. I actually love playing the position. So you don't really need to find someone else, unless it's due to the fact I Sux0r.
^fixed. :lol: :D
Deviant

Post by Deviant »

ahahah...yah my goalie guy is in, but bring the equipment anyways incase the other one no shows...
Latency

Post by Latency »

JohnyRico wrote:
Latency wrote:
Cool. It's actually not something I am volunteering to do just because we don't have a goalie. I actually love playing the position. So you don't really need to find someone else, unless it's due to the fact I Sux0r.
haha, so why are you not playing with us JR? is it cause you sux0rz too? :) :D
Grapeman

Post by Grapeman »

Latency wrote:
JohnyRico wrote:
Latency wrote:
haha, so why are you not playing with us JR? is it cause you sux0rz too? :) :D

He's old?? Hey JR ... we need players for league. You in?

Mobius

Post by Mobius »

sadly div 7 is to much for me right now

i am more out of shape than i inticipated
Xeon 5675 + Prolimatech Megahalems Rev B | ASUS P6X58D-E | 25GB Patriot DDR3 | Geforece GTX1060 3GB + | Crucial MX500 1TB | InWin 805
JohnyRico

Post by JohnyRico »

Well Grapes... since you said my stick is ok for play...

I could break out the ol "Christian" stick and do some preaching on the floors!

Next Friday you say?

Let me see if I can find my gear and come out. I know where the stick is... need the rest though.
fiber-optics

Post by fiber-optics »

when are you guys playing next?

i can't read
punqewe wrote:could be worse...I mean you have to almost be psychic to figure out what Fiber's posts are. lol
Grapeman

Post by Grapeman »

fiber-optics wrote:when are you guys playing next?

i can't read
I think the game is being played next friday ... that being said ... you suck since you cant read!!

Latency

Post by Latency »

This friday. We need more GLers. I currently carpool with Grapes and I think we have another spot free in the car. Am I right Grapes?
mertz

Post by mertz »

I'm a maybe for this - ice hockey Thursday night runs from 1015p to 1145p and i'm rarely home before 12:45am... leaves me pretty bagged most fridays, but i'll let you know if i'm in
Grapeman

Post by Grapeman »

mertz wrote:I'm a maybe for this - ice hockey Thursday night runs from 1015p to 1145p and i'm rarely home before 12:45am... leaves me pretty bagged most fridays, but i'll let you know if i'm in
Bring it mertz you little pussy. Cant handle the pressure ... huh huh??? Just kiddin....I know your tough enough. You live with Zero and Mob so ya has to be!! lol.

Anyway yeah try to make it out. And see my other thread for some ball hockey league questions.