Way overdue lan. April 11 - 13

Title says it all ...
JamesDeane

Re: Way overdue lan. April 11 - 13

Post by JamesDeane »

ALRIGHT GUYS, TOMORROW I WANT EVERYONE TO GET THERE ASSES HERE. We've got 9 guys here and that is not enough. I had 20 guys on that list on Monday, it has shrunk fast. Lets try and fill my garage tomorrow, even for a few hours in the evening, 7pm on. It would be great to get some primo gaming going.'
Captain Happy Pants

Post by Captain Happy Pants »

I will be there tomorrow cuz I have to work at 4 in the morning but I will be there after work. :)
When you shower with clothes on it shows your crazy, when you shower nude it shows your nuts.
dragon_tc

Post by dragon_tc »

may or may not come for a visit if i do it will be around 9 or later. playing on 2 ball hockey teams can be a pain. had a game Thurs now a game today(sat) and i have a game on sun, possibly 2 even then another on Monday. :P we will see how much energy i have either way not bringing my comp.
Grapeman

Post by Grapeman »

I am here ... therefore those that signed up and bailed ... obviously suck!!! Not like James mom though...that is the good kind of suck. I mean you suck in the worst possible way ... like forced to suck in a prison shower room .... with guards video taping. Yeah pretty much suck like bad.

As Mobius about the prison thing. He told me the story ... but he is sensitive about it so be gentle!!

Oh and on a last note ... GO FLAMES GO.

*** FEEL THE LOVE ***
Dolphins. The GAY sharks of the sea!!!

DIP ME IN CHOCOLATE and THROW ME TO THE LESBIANS!!!

There is nothin finer then a Dickens Cider
Grapeman

Post by Grapeman »

Wow ... 2-1 the series already!! Who would a thunk.

Anyway I am not here for that ... I just wanted to thank James for the Lan. It was WAY over due!!

Thanks ...

YOur mom is hot....

GO FLAMES GO!!!

feel the love.

zeroumus

Post by zeroumus »

I had fun this lan
TR 3960X - 128 Gb ram, 6900XT, Seagate Firecuda 530 1TB SSD ,Seagate Firecuda 520 2TB SSD
r337ard

Post by r337ard »

It was a gooder, even if there were long periods of boring in between the TF2 (or waiting to play TF2 in that stupid server queue). The small turnout kinda sucked for gaming, but we had a lot of drop ins and it was a lot of fun either way.
A limited supply of surprisingly, as this homeboy is poised for the big time. Sweet and pure like a honey coated nun, SOULS well sure he funky in the 70s.
Latency

Post by Latency »

Yep, thanks for having me over James. Was fun to visit with the little one on Saturday. Wish I coulda came over at night but I fell asleep around 9:00PM. Kids wear you out I guess ... :). Let me know when the next one is and this time I won't plan so many other things around the same time.
Intel Celeron 300A @ 500Mhz / Epox Mainboard / 64MB PC100 SDRAM / 3DFX Voodoo 2 / 19" Viewsonic @ 200Hz / 150GB WD Velociraptor / Lian-Li Case / Windows 98
JamesDeane

Post by JamesDeane »

thanks a bunch guys. I just got my pc together a few minutes ago, I've been cleaning the whole day. Any constructive criticism for next time is welcome.
Grapeman

Post by Grapeman »

JamesDeane wrote:thanks a bunch guys. I just got my pc together a few minutes ago, I've been cleaning the whole day. Any constructive criticism for next time is welcome.
Yes ... I am glad you brought it up. MOre James mom at the next lan is a MUST.... or at least the vacuum!! :)