Fundraiser: Fire and a Movie

Title says it all ...
Latency

Fundraiser: Fire and a Movie

Post by Latency »

EDIT: Okay, this has been changed from a LAN to a simple movie marathon and fire. The intent is to have a whole lotta fun and bring a small donation for Ki and her charity efforts down in Juarez. As far as movies go, maybe make some suggestions and I'll make sure I have some Hi-Def versions ready in time for the event. I'll make sure to have one good horror movie ready to shock everyone :). If you end up staying late and can't drive home, please feel free to crash in my basement, just bring something warm to wrap yourself in as it can be cold down there. This one should be a gooder :D.

Date: Saturday, June 28th, 4:00PM - Sunday Before Noon

Cost: A simple donation for Ki would be great. Anything from $5-$20 would be awesome, whatever you can afford. If you are a broke bastard then come anyways to have fun and hang out. We'll most likely be ordering pizza so please have cash on hand if you plan on eating. There is a BBQ available if you prefer to bring your own food to grill up.

Where: Joe's House (5113 14A Ave) Phone: 462-6006

Who's comin'?

01 - Joe
02 - Grapes
03 - zero (tentative)
04 - mertz (tentative)
05 - deviant (yes, you will see my wrath)
06 - Jo
07 - touque
08 - dolphin
10 - r337
11 - Alphadrake (tentative)
12 - scetr
13 - James
14 - Ryzzen
15 - Mob
Last edited by Latency on Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:52 pm, edited 20 times in total.
Intel Celeron 300A @ 500Mhz / Epox Mainboard / 64MB PC100 SDRAM / 3DFX Voodoo 2 / 19" Viewsonic @ 200Hz / 150GB WD Velociraptor / Lian-Li Case / Windows 98
mertz

Re: JuarezLAN

Post by mertz »

Tough to say. Moving to my new place some time between June 28th and the end of July 1st, so my schedule is totally up in the air. Later this month I should find out exactly when the current tenant is moving out, so I'll have a better idea as it gets closer to the LAN. For now, I won't tie up a spot.

At the very least I'll try to come buy and have a brewski, although if TF2 does run the show then that'll be quite the temptation to drag my unit over.
Deviant

Post by Deviant »

I might go, as long as you don't jump off the bench and give me a beatdown...HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH.
zeroumus

Post by zeroumus »

Ya, this is gonna be a tough one with the date you set for me, At the very least i will visit. but I MIGHT be moving that day/night. I will however be trying to do the bulk on thursday night if they let me. If i succeed, I will come full force

Put me down anyway
TR 3960X - 128 Gb ram, 6900XT, Seagate Firecuda 530 1TB SSD ,Seagate Firecuda 520 2TB SSD
Latency

Post by Latency »

shitty deal, sorry guys :(. parents already have the time booked to watch the kids so I don't want to change the date, otherwise I would.
Intel Celeron 300A @ 500Mhz / Epox Mainboard / 64MB PC100 SDRAM / 3DFX Voodoo 2 / 19" Viewsonic @ 200Hz / 150GB WD Velociraptor / Lian-Li Case / Windows 98
AlphaDrake

Post by AlphaDrake »

Can't make it to LAN, but I can probably show up and donate to the cause.
Grapeman

Post by Grapeman »

Thanks for the invite Joe. Definately save me a spot. There is a chance I might have to be gone for about a week in June but it is tentative and I dont think it will interfere with the lan weekend. (might be going to Hong Kong ... for business ... and free massages!! hehe. I FUCN LOVE THE STEEL BUSINESS)
Dolphins. The GAY sharks of the sea!!!

DIP ME IN CHOCOLATE and THROW ME TO THE LESBIANS!!!

There is nothin finer then a Dickens Cider
r337ard

Post by r337ard »

You can put me down as a tentative lanner, but I have a feeling I won't be going for the full LAN. It's a little early to tell now, but I'm more than likely just going to come for the movie & fire social night and possibly crash there till the morning if it goes too late ;)
A limited supply of surprisingly, as this homeboy is poised for the big time. Sweet and pure like a honey coated nun, SOULS well sure he funky in the 70s.
Latency

Post by Latency »

hmmm, should we change this from a LAN to a simple gathering of movie and fire?
touque

Post by touque »

fire and MOVIESSSSSSSSSSS !

yes :)
Spyhop

Post by Spyhop »

touque wrote:fire and MOVIESSSSSSSSSSS !

yes :)
This
Grapeman

Post by Grapeman »

No No ... stop it right there fish boy. No punnyness here ... move along now!!

hehehe...

Spyhop

Post by Spyhop »

pun? what pun?
Grapeman

Post by Grapeman »

Dolphin wrote:pun? what pun?
Okay .. .maybe not a pun but I thwarted ... outright RUINED your attempt at turning this thread into a one word reply travesty!!! Its dead ... dead dead !!! bwahahahahahaha.

Spyhop

Post by Spyhop »

I still don't follow. I was QFT'ing.