RTS LAN PARTY SEPT 19th 20Th

Title says it all ...
Decker

Re: RTS LAN PARTY SEPT 19th 20Th

Post by Decker »

Oh shit, I'm not good. I thought it was this weekend, I have to work next weekend. Take me off the list please.
I'm a man. I do manly things. Like drink vodka straight, while doing 1 armed chin-ups, and punching baby bunnies. All at the same time.
ID10T

Post by ID10T »

OK, we still need some new blood, FYI to all, it is really fun to kill Scetr and lets face it, with Trythis1 in a turtle shell because he broke his back, what a nice feeling it would be to destroy and have a man with a broken back beg for you to back off from crushing his base, maybe I am just sick but i can't wait hehehe
My Color is Black
I value power, ambition, and darkness. I love power at any cost and am a corrupting influence on those around me. At my best I am resourceful and unashamed. at my worst, I am parasitic and amoral. My symbol is a skull, my color is black.
trythis1

Post by trythis1 »

ID10T wrote:OK, we still need some new blood, FYI to all, it is really fun to kill Scetr and lets face it, with Trythis1 in a turtle shell because he broke his back, what a nice feeling it would be to destroy and have a man with a broken back beg for you to back off from crushing his base, maybe I am just sick but i can't wait hehehe

bla bla bla this from a person that needed jodys help to kill me off at frag
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the
moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin
ID10T

Post by ID10T »

Bring it on bud, Broken Back or not, I am going to crush you and any other person who gets in my way!!!!
My Color is Black
I value power, ambition, and darkness. I love power at any cost and am a corrupting influence on those around me. At my best I am resourceful and unashamed. at my worst, I am parasitic and amoral. My symbol is a skull, my color is black.
Grapeman

Post by Grapeman »

trythis1 wrote:
ID10T wrote:OK, we still need some new blood, FYI to all, it is really fun to kill Scetr and lets face it, with Trythis1 in a turtle shell because he broke his back, what a nice feeling it would be to destroy and have a man with a broken back beg for you to back off from crushing his base, maybe I am just sick but i can't wait hehehe
bla bla bla this from a person that needed jodys help to kill me off at frag
ID10T .... meet your nemesis
....... feel the love
turtle.jpg
turtle.jpg (8.23 KiB) Viewed 5935 times
Dolphins. The GAY sharks of the sea!!!

DIP ME IN CHOCOLATE and THROW ME TO THE LESBIANS!!!

There is nothin finer then a Dickens Cider
ID10T

Post by ID10T »

He does kind look like Trythis1, but I dont think he is Turtle enough for us
My Color is Black
BigBrotherDave

Post by BigBrotherDave »

I'll be there
ID10T

Post by ID10T »

Game DAY!!!!

Doors open at 4:30pm today.
My Color is Black
SCETR

Post by SCETR »

I won't get there till about 6 - 7 pm.
Die in an intense laser fire.