Edmonton LAN Team

Title says it all ...
travito

Edmonton LAN Team

Post by travito »

Hey guys,

A friend and I are trying to create an Edmonton based CSS LAN team to compete in local tournaments held by gaming cafes, big annual tournaments like Fragapalooza, maybe even LANageddon in Calgary. Anyways, we need to filll the roster, and we need three solid, dedicated players. We will be holding tryouts sometime, so if anyone of you guys are interested in a tryout you can add me on steam, its travitothedorito, reply to this topic with your steam account or send me a pm on this forum with your steam info so I can add you. As well, reply with your age, experience, steam id and activity. We don't when we are holding tryouts, we are just trying to gain some interest. 5v5 scrim experience would be nice, as well as CEVO or CAL exp but neither are necessary if you can hold your spot in tryouts. Thanks guys.

Travito
libtech69

Re: Edmonton LAN Team

Post by libtech69 »

who is this travito fag? haha jk man jk calm

i dont think im good enough to be on the team, but hey ill try out.
Decker

Post by Decker »

I would love to join if I hadn't already been in a CSS group and got extremely board of the game. Damn the same map Dust 2 and the same 3 strategies. It turned exactly like rock paper scissors.
I'm a man. I do manly things. Like drink vodka straight, while doing 1 armed chin-ups, and punching baby bunnies. All at the same time.
Scoped

Post by Scoped »

hi im new to the forums. im jean-luc "Scoped" Bachelot current starter for BAMF Gaming CAL-IM
i have been looking for a Lan team for ever :D i would so be down for that..

Steam ID: 0:0:2533893
xfire: Sprtn007 (i think, i have auto login will update when i get home)
steam: Icegod
mic: http://www.myspace.com/ph_Luke
http://www.Bamfgaming.com

contact me if you need more info :D <3
ImageImage