Fragapalooza Grande Prairie 2009

Title says it all ...
zeroumus

Re: Fragapalooza Grande Prairie 2009

Post by zeroumus »

Dolphin wrote:
zeroumus wrote:well, just to set the record straight, I drove my car though something like that and made it. granted, it was not all that long, but yup, that did not stop me.
Really? Neat! You must have one of those amphibious cars that can process both air and water in the intake. :P
it almost stalled
TR 3960X - 128 Gb ram, 6900XT, Seagate Firecuda 530 1TB SSD ,Seagate Firecuda 520 2TB SSD
Spyhop

Post by Spyhop »

must have been one of those shitty domestic amphibian cars then
r337ard

Post by r337ard »

It was when we had that huge rainstorm and the whitemud flooded. I know where he was driving, it was like a river of water running downhill not a huge puddle like you're thinking. :P Cars do run in that, just not for long :P
A limited supply of surprisingly, as this homeboy is poised for the big time. Sweet and pure like a honey coated nun, SOULS well sure he funky in the 70s.
zeroumus

Post by zeroumus »

The fox drive "river" was also fun, but thats not where I ran it half under water. This was done around southgate area. I had so much fun that that storm, I got to run the car under water almost, drive all over the place , drive on peoples lawns, rip up grass.

The fox driver river was the best, everyone else was avoiding the lane with the "river" , I just plowed up it anyway and sprayed a few stopped cars with their windows open ( thats what you get for being a pussy ), when i got up fox drive there was some lady stuck with her car submerged in the intersection who looked like she needed some help, so i got out thinking i was going to help her, but she said she was ok. so i got back into the car half wet, proceeded to hop some curve and rip up some grass around the area
TR 3960X - 128 Gb ram, 6900XT, Seagate Firecuda 530 1TB SSD ,Seagate Firecuda 520 2TB SSD
mertz

Post by mertz »

i was with jody for all of this. we went to wendy's just north of mwtc for lunch, and the storm rolled in as we sat down, so we tore around the city to see as much of it as we possibly could. he's not exaggerating any of it.
Grapeman

Post by Grapeman »

Dolphin wrote:must have been one of those shitty domestic amphibian cars then
A car can run in that ... well maybe not THAT high ... but like Jody says you plow through the puddle enough you displace water. The key is NOT to stop or you better have brought water wings and a SHIT load of paper towel to soak up the new wet spot on your drivers seat!!! (fuc .... the passenger. They shouldha had their own paper towel when they saw the rain!! lol)
Dolphins. The GAY sharks of the sea!!!

DIP ME IN CHOCOLATE and THROW ME TO THE LESBIANS!!!

There is nothin finer then a Dickens Cider
libtech69

Post by libtech69 »

yeah i hera the apocalypse CS:S team will b going and ill go also