Apocalypse Gaming

Title says it all ...
travito

Apocalypse Gaming

Post by travito »

Hey guys, some of you guys may or may not know about the LAN center downtown, Apocalypse Gaming. (http://www.ap-gaming.com) It's a real nice place and they have monthly events, like tournaments and such, but the most popular one is the 15 hour lock-in where you pay 30 dollars and go game from 7pm - 10am. It's a blast. Back to the tournaments, if you guys wanna see a specific tournament head to the site and vote on what tourney you wanna see. The most popular ones are like Counter-strike Source, CoD 4, DotA, Team Fortress 2...you know all the good games. Anyways you guys should check it out!

Travito
Deviant

Re: Apocalypse Gaming

Post by Deviant »

I like this place, I usually go in the daytime when I skip out on work. Neat, cheap ($$) and lotsa room. However there is this loudmouth douchebag there all the time that I can hear over my headfones...usually makes me pack up early. He works there or owns it or something, so if YOU are reading this tone it down a bit, more people may stick around.

Yah this has nothing to do with the post but thought I would add my 2 cents.

DEV
Latency

Post by Latency »

How is parking?
Intel Celeron 300A @ 500Mhz / Epox Mainboard / 64MB PC100 SDRAM / 3DFX Voodoo 2 / 19" Viewsonic @ 200Hz / 150GB WD Velociraptor / Lian-Li Case / Windows 98
travito

Post by travito »

They have a lot on the side and back I believe, or you can just park out front there is usually not much traffic there(for the most part). During the monthly events is when your gunna wanna go earlier if you want good parking.
01Matrix

Post by 01Matrix »

Ya I drove by Apocalypse Gaming

10185 107 Street NW
Edmonton, AB T5J 1J5
(780) 441-9980

Looks cool
Spyhop

Post by Spyhop »

Holy shit it's Matrix lol