Lanageddon '09

Title says it all ...
Locus

Lanageddon '09

Post by Locus »

This is coming as a last minute thing but I thought I'd throw it up here as a last minute effort to maybe snare some people from Edmonton still hungry for a LAN to come south and game it up here at a big lan instead of me and my friends going north to the perpetual brown city that is Edmonton.

Anyway, Lanageddon '09 is being held on the 22nd of May until the 24th, it's 40 bucks if you pre-pay and if enough of you guys are thinking of coming down they have a refer a friend program going so if you can get five guys one gets in free and you split the cost (I'm not trying to recruit to get in free, I'm staff so I don't pay anyway). The internet connection for the event is going to be a gigabit fiber connection provided by Shaw and the event is being held on the SAIT campus off of highway 1. All the details can be found by clicking the link below.

http://www.lanageddon.com/

So far the people you may or may not know that are coming

1. Locus (me)
2. Black_Nexus
3. Winchester
4. Telan (played with the RTS guys at Frag last year, whooping some inter-stellar ass in Sins)

The event is slated for 400 people so it should be a good time and sort of a warm up to it's big brother in August.
Latency

Re: Lanageddon '09

Post by Latency »

the amount of responses just goes to show how hardcore we are eh? Most of us are staring to get families so it makes it hard to leave the city. When I do get a chance it's to go fishing while the season lasts. Anyways, good luck guys and thanks for the invitr :).
Intel Celeron 300A @ 500Mhz / Epox Mainboard / 64MB PC100 SDRAM / 3DFX Voodoo 2 / 19" Viewsonic @ 200Hz / 150GB WD Velociraptor / Lian-Li Case / Windows 98
Grapeman

Post by Grapeman »

lol...hey I just saw this.

If their is a few people interested in doing this then perhaps we could get a few peeps together to head south. I mean Calgary is a nice place and with all the playoff ferver going on it should be a hoot!!
Dolphins. The GAY sharks of the sea!!!

DIP ME IN CHOCOLATE and THROW ME TO THE LESBIANS!!!

There is nothin finer then a Dickens Cider
Latency

Post by Latency »

Yeah, all us Calgary Flames fans would love it!
Intel Celeron 300A @ 500Mhz / Epox Mainboard / 64MB PC100 SDRAM / 3DFX Voodoo 2 / 19" Viewsonic @ 200Hz / 150GB WD Velociraptor / Lian-Li Case / Windows 98
JohnyRico

Post by JohnyRico »

Grapeman wrote:lol...hey I just saw this.

If their is a few people interested in doing this then perhaps we could get a few peeps together to head south. I mean Calgary is a nice place and with all the playoff ferver going on it should be a hoot!!
Silly Rabbit... Trix... never mind.

Little over a week, like maybe 10 days, Flames and Playoff fever in Calgary will be over. Sheesh.
Grapeman

Post by Grapeman »

4 playoff games are still 4 more then the Oil have done in the last oh I dont know say 3 years.

JohnyRico

Post by JohnyRico »

That's ok, I don't root for the oil... remember! :D

I've broken the jersey out... and am ready to watch some real hockey, tomorrow night when my team plays!
Grapeman

Post by Grapeman »

Ooops...I think we are derailing this thread. Sorry moving this to the other thread called Playoffs. You can find my reply there.

GO LANAGEDDON.