Gold Bar Community Hall

Title says it all ...
Mobius

Re: Gold Bar Community Hall

Post by Mobius »

haloween needs some good PR its true,
Xeon 5675 + Prolimatech Megahalems Rev B | ASUS P6X58D-E | 25GB Patriot DDR3 | Geforece GTX1060 3GB + | Crucial MX500 1TB | InWin 805
zeroumus

Post by zeroumus »

Latency wrote:Yep, I am on the same page too. I was pondering it in my head and mentioned it to Roy last week. He figured some people would get their panties in a bunch but whatever. This year HallowLAN will be an actual halloween party with some lanning when the festivities are over. You guys up for trick or treating? I would love to see the look on peoples faces watching 30 grown men come to their doors all decked out in costumes. Not many kids live in that neighborhood either, mainly old folks ... I'm sure they're not even expecting trick or treaters. Everyone will be encouraged to bring their families too. And sorry zero, there will be music with big speakersl, shitty music, and fog machine :).

its probabbyl my fog machine, mine is missing
TR 3960X - 128 Gb ram, 6900XT, Seagate Firecuda 530 1TB SSD ,Seagate Firecuda 520 2TB SSD
Mobius

Post by Mobius »

Fog machine?
Xeon 5675 + Prolimatech Megahalems Rev B | ASUS P6X58D-E | 25GB Patriot DDR3 | Geforece GTX1060 3GB + | Crucial MX500 1TB | InWin 805
JohnyRico

Post by JohnyRico »

Mobius wrote:Fag machine?
^Fixed
Latency

Post by Latency »

zeroumus wrote:
Latency wrote:Yep, I am on the same page too. I was pondering it in my head and mentioned it to Roy last week. He figured some people would get their panties in a bunch but whatever. This year HallowLAN will be an actual halloween party with some lanning when the festivities are over. You guys up for trick or treating? I would love to see the look on peoples faces watching 30 grown men come to their doors all decked out in costumes. Not many kids live in that neighborhood either, mainly old folks ... I'm sure they're not even expecting trick or treaters. Everyone will be encouraged to bring their families too. And sorry zero, there will be music with big speakersl, shitty music, and fog machine :).

Of course it is. You told me to hang onto it and never get rid of it in case you need it. I agreed and it's in my garage safe and still with plenty of extra solution :P.
Intel Celeron 300A @ 500Mhz / Epox Mainboard / 64MB PC100 SDRAM / 3DFX Voodoo 2 / 19" Viewsonic @ 200Hz / 150GB WD Velociraptor / Lian-Li Case / Windows 98
zeroumus

Post by zeroumus »

Latency wrote:
zeroumus wrote:

Of course it is. You told me to hang onto it and never get rid of it in case you need it. I agreed and it's in my garage safe and still with plenty of extra solution :P.
put her to good use then
TR 3960X - 128 Gb ram, 6900XT, Seagate Firecuda 530 1TB SSD ,Seagate Firecuda 520 2TB SSD
Latency

Post by Latency »

I use it every halloween to scare the kids that come to my door :)
Intel Celeron 300A @ 500Mhz / Epox Mainboard / 64MB PC100 SDRAM / 3DFX Voodoo 2 / 19" Viewsonic @ 200Hz / 150GB WD Velociraptor / Lian-Li Case / Windows 98