GL BI-WEEKLY Wing Night

Title says it all ...
Spyhop

Re: GL BI-WEEKLY Wing Night

Post by Spyhop »

GL Wings night is still nerd night. What do you think we're talking about half the time? :D
Grapeman

Post by Grapeman »

To repeat ... earliest I can make it is 7 but likely 730. (which interprets to 9 Grapes time right ... right?? .... shaddup R337!! LOL)
Dolphins. The GAY sharks of the sea!!!

DIP ME IN CHOCOLATE and THROW ME TO THE LESBIANS!!!

There is nothin finer then a Dickens Cider
r337ard

Post by r337ard »

Dolphin wrote:GL Wings night is still nerd night. What do you think we're talking about half the time? :D
The issue isn't a lack of nerd nights, it's that I'm either doing my own nerdy things or I'm taking a break between nerdy things. :P
A limited supply of surprisingly, as this homeboy is poised for the big time. Sweet and pure like a honey coated nun, SOULS well sure he funky in the 70s.
Deviant

Post by Deviant »

So not that anyone cares but I am trying my damdest (is that a word?) to come out. Need to meet some of you other than Grapes, he is giving GL a bad rep!!! AHHHAAH JK. Plius I want to pawn off some oiler tickets that I know I cannot use.

Other than that I just dropped in to say I agree with Grapes about the time and his implied tardiness...and I did his mom.

That is all...
AlphaDrake

Post by AlphaDrake »

Deviant wrote:So not that anyone cares but I am trying my damdest (is that a word?) to come out. Need to meet some of you other than Grapes, he is giving GL a bad rep!!! AHHHAAH JK. Plius I want to pawn off some oiler tickets that I know I cannot use.

Other than that I just dropped in to say I agree with Grapes about the time and his implied tardiness...and I did his mom.

That is all...
Maybe you should come to some LANs then ;)
Deviant

Post by Deviant »

Dude I cannot make s simple wing night let alone a 2 or 3 day LAN...I would get my balls, what little are left mind you, chopped off. Mayhps one day when my kids are old enuf to fend for themselves I can venture out into the sunlight once again... :)
Grapeman

Post by Grapeman »

Deviant wrote:Dude I cannot make s simple wing night let alone a 2 or 3 day LAN...I would get my balls, what little are left mind you, chopped off. Mayhps one day when my kids are old enuf to fend for themselves I can venture out into the sunlight once again... :)
Minus your testicular fortitude of course!!

TFG

Post by TFG »

If this wasnt all the way on the south end of the city, i would soo be there
JamesDeane

Post by JamesDeane »

If you guys are sick of going to Bo Diddly's you should check out Overtime, its in whitemud crossing. I've gone a few times for wings there and haven't been disappointed yet. 10x better selection of flavours then Bo Diddly's thats for sure.
Spyhop

Post by Spyhop »

JamesDeane wrote:If you guys are sick of going to Bo Diddly's you should check out Overtime, its in whitemud crossing. I've gone a few times for wings there and haven't been disappointed yet. 10x better selection of flavours then Bo Diddly's thats for sure.
I will never forgive Overtime. They took away Scruffy Murphys. :(
RIP Scruffy's. You were a pimp pub.
AlphaDrake

Post by AlphaDrake »

JamesDeane wrote:If you guys are sick of going to Bo Diddly's you should check out Overtime, its in whitemud crossing. I've gone a few times for wings there and haven't been disappointed yet. 10x better selection of flavours then Bo Diddly's thats for sure.
How much are their wings? On wednesdays?
Grapeman

Post by Grapeman »

Dolphin wrote:
I will never forgive Overtime. They took away Scruffy Murphys. :(
RIP Scruffy's. You were a pimp pub.
QFT.

Still I have been to Overtimes myself and the venue isnt bad. Nice little pub if you ask me but I choke up a little when I cant get by Guiness Beef Stew there and have to head elsewhere!!

JohnyRico

Post by JohnyRico »

So grapes and I had talked about Kelsey's before.

They have the $15 all you can eat wings. on Wednesday.
After what I spent this past Wednesday, for crap wings and overpriced beer... maybe we should try that out.

Grapes and I have both tried their wings in the past and think Kelsey's was good.

Anyone want to try that out?

There are a few around the city so we could even accommodate the "Norther's" and go towards their side for a night. ;)
Spyhop

Post by Spyhop »

I'm down for Kelsey's
JohnyRico

Post by JohnyRico »

Sorry, was a buck off.

From http://www.kelseys.ca
http://kelseys.ca wrote:All You Can Eat Wings!
$15.99 from Sunday to Wednesday.
Savour our classic wings with delicious new flavours like Guinness BBQ & Indian Butter Spice.
Got full list of flavours.

* Guinness® Barbecue
* Lemon Citrus Pepper
* Honey Garlic
* Black Pepper Garlic
* Sea Salt and Toasted Pepper
* Mild
* Medium
* Hot
* Hot Stripe Ranch
* Indian Butter Spice