GarageLAN Gallery

Title says it all ...
Mobius

Re: GarageLAN Gallery

Post by Mobius »

Cough
Xeon 5675 + Prolimatech Megahalems Rev B | ASUS P6X58D-E | 25GB Patriot DDR3 | Geforece GTX1060 3GB + | Crucial MX500 1TB | InWin 805
Project X

Post by Project X »

Photobucket is also a pretty good site for pictures, looking forward in checking them out.

The Friday of this event I was in Calgary with that LAN party itch however I wasn't sure if it was already full, next time Latency.. next time.
Project X is a Calgary LAN party event group.

Next Event:"Awakening!" July 27-29,2012 Tournaments,competitions & much more ProjectxLAN.com
Spyhop

Post by Spyhop »

Photobucket needs to fucking die.
Project X

Post by Project X »

lol, why is that?
Project X is a Calgary LAN party event group.

Next Event:"Awakening!" July 27-29,2012 Tournaments,competitions & much more ProjectxLAN.com
Spyhop

Post by Spyhop »

Because it's awful.
Grapeman

Post by Grapeman »

Dolphin wrote:Because it's awful.
Why is it awful? :)
Dolphins. The GAY sharks of the sea!!!

DIP ME IN CHOCOLATE and THROW ME TO THE LESBIANS!!!

There is nothin finer then a Dickens Cider
Mobius

Post by Mobius »

still no gallery, if i had the pics id do one myself

fags
Xeon 5675 + Prolimatech Megahalems Rev B | ASUS P6X58D-E | 25GB Patriot DDR3 | Geforece GTX1060 3GB + | Crucial MX500 1TB | InWin 805
Mobius

Post by Mobius »

:(

does no one have a good collection of GL pics anymore???

I get nostalgic once in a while and wanna look at them.
Scald

Post by Scald »

If anyone is in need of an image uploading site look no further than http://imgur.com. Free accounts have a maximum of 255 viewable pictures (they're still uploaded but your links for the first images will be dead if you add beyond this limit), though this is rendered moot if you have a few alternate e-mails handy. I've never had a file size issue, great UI without lots of ads and such. The most important benefit in my opinion is that anything you upload to imgur is automatically stripped of all exif data. When you consider how many of us take pictures with our iPhone these days and have GPS information embedded in all of our pictures it's really not prudent to post that information all over the internet, lest you be doing anything shady 8) .
Qube

Post by Qube »

Scald wrote:If anyone is in need of an image uploading site look no further than http://imgur.com. Free accounts have a maximum of 255 viewable pictures (they're still uploaded but your links for the first images will be dead if you add beyond this limit), though this is rendered moot if you have a few alternate e-mails handy. I've never had a file size issue, great UI without lots of ads and such. The most important benefit in my opinion is that anything you upload to imgur is automatically stripped of all exif data. When you consider how many of us take pictures with our iPhone these days and have GPS information embedded in all of our pictures it's really not prudent to post that information all over the internet, lest you be doing anything shady 8) .
Thanks for the info newest-employee-of-imgur.

But really, imgur is great.
previously: vect0r
JohnyRico

Post by JohnyRico »

I use zooomr, not limits what so ever. And free.
No pic size limit. No view limits. :-)

Says the non-zooomr employee. :lol:
kryps

Post by kryps »

broken.
Maleboligia

Post by Maleboligia »

Hey I could have multiple solutions for this issue, either hosting it myself or free via an old GL'er. Does anyone have all the photos? Please PM me about this I want to get these pics back online. Same goes for DNS of course. How much bandwidth does is it use?
Mobius

Post by Mobius »

[youtube]iYiE2V4IUSI#![/youtube]
JohnyRico

Post by JohnyRico »

Mobius wrote:
FTFY