Cheap Hall/MegaFPS LAN

Title says it all ...
ratton

Re: Cheap Hall/MegaFPS LAN

Post by ratton »

sorry i couldn't make out there, the weather is great out side so i was called to work, and on top of that it is my birthday. on sat, .... things just come up.

have a great lan guys and gals
zeroumus

Post by zeroumus »

Sitting hear at work wondering how things are going?
TR 3960X - 128 Gb ram, 6900XT, Seagate Firecuda 530 1TB SSD ,Seagate Firecuda 520 2TB SSD
Grapeman

Post by Grapeman »

Pretty fun .... lotsa Battlefield 2 and Battlefield Vietnam targets at this lan!!!

Oh and it was nice to see Latency come out to a Lan for once .... oh wait ....!!!
Dolphins. The GAY sharks of the sea!!!

DIP ME IN CHOCOLATE and THROW ME TO THE LESBIANS!!!

There is nothin finer then a Dickens Cider
Decker

Post by Decker »

i keep getting screwed over as usual with installing games and than as soon as i finally get in. they shut down the server and move onto another game i haven't installed yet.
I'm a man. I do manly things. Like drink vodka straight, while doing 1 armed chin-ups, and punching baby bunnies. All at the same time.
ratton

Post by ratton »

any sup con fa
Decker

Post by Decker »

someone tried to get it going, but i didn't have my copy and nobody else had it installed.
I'm a man. I do manly things. Like drink vodka straight, while doing 1 armed chin-ups, and punching baby bunnies. All at the same time.
AlphaDrake

Post by AlphaDrake »

Gomer wrote:i keep getting screwed over as usual with installing games and than as soon as i finally get in. they shut down the server and move onto another game i haven't installed yet.
Sorry about that man. I only knew of it happening once to you, otherwise I would have gotten guys to stay in the servers longer.
Decker

Post by Decker »

haha, it's okay. it's a normal thing at lans. A lot of people got burned like that at GL lans. At least I didn't have to format for the full 3 days like I've known certain GLers to do. I feel I got off pretty lucky this lan. I got some good gaming in every once in awhile and met some cool people.
Grapeman

Post by Grapeman »

lol...all I know is that next lan I think having a BF2 or maybe Call of Duty (whatever version) server running would be quite epic. I still love shooting choppers down with tanks and it makes people swear oh so colorfully!!!
Dolphins. The GAY sharks of the sea!!!

DIP ME IN CHOCOLATE and THROW ME TO THE LESBIANS!!!

There is nothin finer then a Dickens Cider