Smarch LAN

Title says it all ...
Decker

Re: March LAN?

Post by Decker »

Plus that it's a LAN. Not bring your computers to another surrounding while you play MW2 by yourself online like you usually do at home. I dunno about you dolphin but I'll be playing mass effect 2 at least 2 more times over. This time around I'm going to take it slower however so i can soak in more of the funny moral decisions. Still love it when Mordin sings, that was the highlight.
I'm a man. I do manly things. Like drink vodka straight, while doing 1 armed chin-ups, and punching baby bunnies. All at the same time.
zeroumus

Post by zeroumus »

Dolphin wrote:
Gomer wrote: "The LAN everyone plays Mass Effect 2 at" LAN (you know it will happen)?
ME2 will have been out for awhile by the time the lan rolls around. Everyone will be done by then.

Thats why many people will be counting on you to find the next dull single player game
TR 3960X - 128 Gb ram, 6900XT, Seagate Firecuda 530 1TB SSD ,Seagate Firecuda 520 2TB SSD
JamesDeane

Post by JamesDeane »

zeroumus wrote:
Dolphin wrote:
Gomer wrote: "The LAN everyone plays Mass Effect 2 at" LAN (you know it will happen)?
ME2 will have been out for awhile by the time the lan rolls around. Everyone will be done by then.

Thats why many people will be counting on you to find the next dull single player game
I love how you take every opportunity possible to take a cheap shot at Dolphin, it is quite hilarious. I think you do it for the sheer fun of it.
Spyhop

Post by Spyhop »

Don't know where he got that though. I'll play almost anything at LANs, except RTS's. Zero will play nothing BUT RTS's, and gets pissy when no one else is playing RTS's.
Although last lan I did play some Company of Heroes, even though I sucked.
AlphaDrake

Post by AlphaDrake »

Dolphin wrote: Although last lan I did play some Company of Heroes, even though I sucked.

What do you mean barbed wire doesn't keep out tanks?

:P You did fine from what I remember...
Decker

Post by Decker »

Nah, we sucked ass. I was one of the only ones that was organizing the team in anyway. Considering I suck ass at that game and I was leading. I knew we were going to lose. I saw my team either sitting in their base or running around like chickens with their heads cut off so I knew somebody had to at least try to organize that rabble of chaos.
I'm a man. I do manly things. Like drink vodka straight, while doing 1 armed chin-ups, and punching baby bunnies. All at the same time.
AlphaDrake

Post by AlphaDrake »

The teams also weren't fair... and we were playing without balancing patches, axis is overpowered on vanilla.

Steam had the full game plus all expansions for $13 last weekend, I'll post here if it goes on sale again.
Terdog

Post by Terdog »

No Gomer, I'm the one who sucked on the last game. Big time. Then again, I don't play a lot of RTS's. Oh well, possibly next time I'll bring my copies of Homeworld 1 & 2 :wink:
Asus P5Ql Pro
Intel Q8400
Sapphire Radeon 6850 1GB
4 GB Corsair XMS DDR 2 800
SCETR

Post by SCETR »

^ I really like Homeworld I, number II had some neat features but Homeworld I had the epic huge ass fleets.
Die in an intense laser fire.
Ryzzen

Post by Ryzzen »

I think SupCom 2 will be out by then. :D
SCETR

Post by SCETR »

^ Ohhh, yes, I was reading an article on it. Supposedly if you commander is close to death, you will be able to pop his head off and fly it back to the base to build a new body. Also, the commanders may have jump jets too. Another thing is that they will have mini experimentals which you can get off the ground quicker.

It should be an interesting game.
Terdog

Post by Terdog »

It should be. Gamespot's got a release date of March 2nd. But you know what can happen with release dates.
Asus P5Ql Pro
Intel Q8400
Sapphire Radeon 6850 1GB
4 GB Corsair XMS DDR 2 800
Grapeman

Post by Grapeman »

Terdog wrote:No Gomer, I'm the one who sucked on the last game. Big time. Then again, I don't play a lot of RTS's. Oh well, possibly next time I'll bring my copies of Homeworld 1 & 2 :wink:
My damn computer rebooted and Dolphin got control of my group!! <sigh> Oh well should have that fixed for next lan for sure!! hehe
Dolphins. The GAY sharks of the sea!!!

DIP ME IN CHOCOLATE and THROW ME TO THE LESBIANS!!!

There is nothin finer then a Dickens Cider
SCETR

Post by SCETR »

Terdog wrote:It should be. Gamespot's got a release date of March 2nd. But you know what can happen with release dates.
Thx for that release date dude, looking forward to it.

P.S. I just went to the website and saw the trailer and gameplay videos. Toooo coool man, like siege tanks with multi canon and anti air upgrades. Looks nice and tight, and you can research quicker with more research bldgs however at the cost of less army, so yeah, you have to pick carefully.
LiViD

Post by LiViD »

I'm pretty much with Dan when it comes to the no speakers rule. You'll have to enforce that one on Cirno and ProdiG if they do come again.
Alienware M17xR3 :: i7-2720QM :: 8GB PC3-10600 :: GTX 485M @ 580M :: Windows 7 Pro x64 SP1
Japanese Proverb: Bird never make nest in bare tree.