June LAN/HallowLAN

Title says it all ...
AlphaDrake

June LAN/HallowLAN

Post by AlphaDrake »

MegaFPS has booked the hall for a June LAN, once again anyone and everyone is welcome.

Date: June 4, 5, 6
Cost: $20
Games: Any

Also I booked the hall for October 29/30/31 (my guess at when you guys would want hallowLAN, as Halloween is the Sunday people can still get home to take their kids out Sunday night).

If you guys want to make it a GL-only event, let me know and I can transfer the reservation to Joe instead.
Latency

Re: June LAN/HallowLAN

Post by Latency »

Good call fir HallowLAN. I was maybe thinking of having a smaller event at my place this year, in my basement. Just have the guys over that want to play FPS and watch monster movies. But who knows, having the hall booked is a good idea to be safe.
Intel Celeron 300A @ 500Mhz / Epox Mainboard / 64MB PC100 SDRAM / 3DFX Voodoo 2 / 19" Viewsonic @ 200Hz / 150GB WD Velociraptor / Lian-Li Case / Windows 98
Grapeman

Post by Grapeman »

Latency wrote:Good call fir HallowLAN. I was maybe thinking of having a smaller event at my place this year, in my basement. Just have the guys over that want to play FPS and watch monster movies. But who knows, having the hall booked is a good idea to be safe.
THE HELL YOU SAY.... Hallowlan last year was awesome. You want to have a few guys over for FPS and monster movies fucn do that next weekend!!! DONT wait tell October!!!!

Oh and sign me up Alpha. Good time for a pre-fraga lan!!
Dolphins. The GAY sharks of the sea!!!

DIP ME IN CHOCOLATE and THROW ME TO THE LESBIANS!!!

There is nothin finer then a Dickens Cider
Spyhop

Post by Spyhop »

Yeah dude, HallowLAN is THE gl lan of the year.
fiber-optics

Post by fiber-optics »

hallowlan is really the only one i got to... if its at the hall or at joe'ss i probably be there
and this time ill play some games. and hopefully not be sick. a lot of people were sick last year.
punqewe wrote:could be worse...I mean you have to almost be psychic to figure out what Fiber's posts are. lol