Title says it all ...
dragon_tc

Re: HallowLAN

Post by dragon_tc »

you can sign me and my brother duf up to
Grapeman

Post by Grapeman »

Hey all ... unable to come to the lan this weekend. I am in camp until Monday!! :(

Have fun.
Dolphins. The GAY sharks of the sea!!!

DIP ME IN CHOCOLATE and THROW ME TO THE LESBIANS!!!

There is nothin finer then a Dickens Cider
zeroumus

Post by zeroumus »

only 2 days to go !

I am looking for 1-3 players who dont normally come to roleplaying/board game night on thursday, who would be willing to invest some time into a BSG, Carcosoonne, and other board games. I am not sure when, just at some point in the lan
TR 3960X - 128 Gb ram, 6900XT, Seagate Firecuda 530 1TB SSD ,Seagate Firecuda 520 2TB SSD
Decker

Post by Decker »

Thriller is in as well. Also, I think Ridiculous Breakfast and Jack. I'm bringin' a crew.

Grapes you ass bag. You sign up for the lan like a month ago and than you STILL book a winter camping trip. Pack up your queer peers and camp out in the basement of the hall. Have a fuckin fire on a monitor and LAN, bitch!
I'm a man. I do manly things. Like drink vodka straight, while doing 1 armed chin-ups, and punching baby bunnies. All at the same time.
r337ard

Post by r337ard »

Gomer wrote:Thriller is in as well. Also, I think Ridiculous Breakfast and Jack. I'm bringin' a crew.

Grapes you ass bag. You sign up for the lan like a month ago and than you STILL book a winter camping trip. Pack up your queer peers and camp out in the basement of the hall. Have a fuckin fire on a monitor and LAN, bitch!
He's going to the work type of camp :P Not the recreation type of camp.
A limited supply of surprisingly, as this homeboy is poised for the big time. Sweet and pure like a honey coated nun, SOULS well sure he funky in the 70s.
touque

Post by touque »

No no no....it's a sexual reorientation camp !
r337ard

Post by r337ard »

touque wrote:No no no....it's a sexual reorientation camp !
I didn't say he wasn't working the glory hole up there, just that it was work.
A limited supply of surprisingly, as this homeboy is poised for the big time. Sweet and pure like a honey coated nun, SOULS well sure he funky in the 70s.
DROK

Post by DROK »

I am in and so is my brother (Sparky)
zeroumus

Post by zeroumus »

one sleep away :)
TR 3960X - 128 Gb ram, 6900XT, Seagate Firecuda 530 1TB SSD ,Seagate Firecuda 520 2TB SSD
Decker

Post by Decker »

Okay, I knew Grapes wasn't very good at working the street corner. But to go to camp and learn how to do it? Dude, it just takes practice. work the tip with your tongue, stroke the shaft, and don't forget to mind the step children. Another word of advice, just pretend it's a hot dog salad when doing a rim jaw. I'm sure that would get you fired up.

Before anyone gets the satisfaction. I know what I like... and raises are hard to get without going that little extra mile. Or 2 inches in most cases.
I'm a man. I do manly things. Like drink vodka straight, while doing 1 armed chin-ups, and punching baby bunnies. All at the same time.
Dragonfire[AB]

Post by Dragonfire[AB] »

lan is setup, power is working, internet is setup.
Mobius

Post by Mobius »

AWwwwww man, have fun you guys... I was hoping to get the car insured by now but I have to replace the windshield :(
Xeon 5675 + Prolimatech Megahalems Rev B | ASUS P6X58D-E | 25GB Patriot DDR3 | Geforece GTX1060 3GB + | Crucial MX500 1TB | InWin 805
JohnyRico

Post by JohnyRico »

I am unable to make it.
Things have come up.
fiber-optics

Post by fiber-optics »

Things have come up, i am unable to make it
punqewe wrote:could be worse...I mean you have to almost be psychic to figure out what Fiber's posts are. lol
Grapeman

Post by Grapeman »

Dang...would have loved to have come but alas they pay me to work in camp ... I work in camp!!

Gomer wrote:Okay, I knew Grapes wasn't very good at working the street corner. But to go to camp and learn how to do it? Dude, it just takes practice. work the tip with your tongue, stroke the shaft, and don't forget to mind the step children. Another word of advice, just pretend it's a hot dog salad when doing a rim jaw. I'm sure that would get you fired up.

Before anyone gets the satisfaction. I know what I like... and raises are hard to get without going that little extra mile. Or 2 inches in most cases.
Okay Gomer...like wtf.
Dolphins. The GAY sharks of the sea!!!

DIP ME IN CHOCOLATE and THROW ME TO THE LESBIANS!!!

There is nothin finer then a Dickens Cider