Online Rifts

Title says it all ...
Decker

Online Rifts

Post by Decker »

I'm posting this invitation on a couple of other sources to see how many people I can get interested in a Rifts campaign. GL, of course, takes priority if I get enough volunteers. The catch is that you never even have to leave your house! I'm hoping to start GMing a campaign over Ventrilo and OpenRPG. The only problem is that I have a random schedule as to when I can run these campaigns. I do have 4 days completely open each week that we can all try and mesh our schedules with. I will also give plenty of warning as to what days I will be available.

I'm hoping to start November 23rd-26th, depending on scheduling for everyone. It should hopefully give me enough time to learn some of the finer details of OpenRPG and draw out some maps and stats for some of my planned encounters (Links to OpenRPG when I get home).

I'm looking for about 5 players. Hoping to find players that are dedicated to attempting a roleplaying experience. I want to get through a relatively small encounter in one play session or less.

I'm sort of leaning to limiting players to practitioners of magic in the core book, but I am open to suggestions. I have all the Rift's books available in .pdf form if requested.

If you are interested, leave a message of what days you have about a minimum of 4 hours on the aforementioned dates and a general idea of class/character. Finer details of characters will be ironed out on the introduction day.

OpenRPG's web site http://www.rpgobjects.com/index.php?c=orpg

1. Grapes
2. SuPeRnOvA (aka Clint)
3. RBreakfast

Couple of maybe's in the bag. Got room for 3 more.
Last edited by Decker on Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:02 am, edited 4 times in total.
I'm a man. I do manly things. Like drink vodka straight, while doing 1 armed chin-ups, and punching baby bunnies. All at the same time.
Grapeman

Re: Online Rifts

Post by Grapeman »

S-C-E-P-T-O-O-O-O-O-R-R-R-R-R

I am willing to give it a whirl....
Dolphins. The GAY sharks of the sea!!!

DIP ME IN CHOCOLATE and THROW ME TO THE LESBIANS!!!

There is nothin finer then a Dickens Cider
Decker

Post by Decker »

Got a day you would prefer to do this, Grapes?
I'm a man. I do manly things. Like drink vodka straight, while doing 1 armed chin-ups, and punching baby bunnies. All at the same time.
Grapeman

Post by Grapeman »

Gomer wrote:Got a day you would prefer to do this, Grapes?
Days that end in 'Y'....:)

My schedule is going to be messed up a bit starting in December but right now I work Mon-Thur but am back in town for Thur- Sun. Depending on start time I could do this from camp to since it is all going to be online anyways. 7 always seems like a nice number and either Tuesdays or Wednesdays are good or Sundays on the weekend.

Let me know what you think?
Dolphins. The GAY sharks of the sea!!!

DIP ME IN CHOCOLATE and THROW ME TO THE LESBIANS!!!

There is nothin finer then a Dickens Cider
Decker

Post by Decker »

So, dilema... Breakfast will have trouble for Thursday due to school, and Nova refuses Friday and Saturday. This is going to be fun! I'm going to say Thursday but by the looks of things, we probably will only have enough time to plan out characters.