YEP - FRAGAPALOOZA IS SCHEDULED. AUG 9-12

Title says it all ...
pinkdonut666

Re: YEP - FRAGAPALOOZA IS SCHEDULED. AUG 9-12

Post by pinkdonut666 »

zeroumus wrote:i think anyone running non windows type stuff , likely know how to take care of themselves
I would tend to agree. aspecially when working with newer versions of windows things have become stupidly easy. I still keep a couple older computers hanging around for something to do when my new pc just works 110% of the time. It's fun to have a system that dosn't work all the time, or is complex to operate. BUT THEN when that gets old i just turn on my windows 7 computer and play serious sam 3 or something.
2600K @4.6ghz, 16gb AMD 1600mhz, 2 HD6990's, Maximus IV extreme z68, SB x-fi titanium HD
Decker

Post by Decker »

pinkdonut666 wrote:
zeroumus wrote:i think anyone running non windows type stuff , likely know how to take care of themselves
I would tend to agree. aspecially when working with newer versions of windows things have become stupidly easy. I still keep a couple older computers hanging around for something to do when my new pc just works 110% of the time. It's fun to have a system that dosn't work all the time, or is complex to operate. BUT THEN when that gets old i just turn on my windows 7 computer and play serious sam 3 or something.
Unless they are running the Mac OS. Good luck with that hunk of junk. It can't even run it's own software stable.
I'm a man. I do manly things. Like drink vodka straight, while doing 1 armed chin-ups, and punching baby bunnies. All at the same time.
pinkdonut666

Post by pinkdonut666 »

Gomer wrote:
pinkdonut666 wrote:
Unless they are running the Mac OS. Good luck with that hunk of junk. It can't even run it's own software stable.
I think it was meant something like linux, or BSD. but yeah, fuck the mac operating system and fuck apples marketing strategy, I'v gone through 2 MacBooks and NEVER AGAIN WILL I FALL FOR THERE LIES. I'v had nothing but trouble with my macs, when the first one died i never should have bought another-one. though, having an SSD and an all aluminium case for a laptop IS a good idea. this thing has survived more falls than i could even describe! never the less I'm never buying one again.
2600K @4.6ghz, 16gb AMD 1600mhz, 2 HD6990's, Maximus IV extreme z68, SB x-fi titanium HD
JohnyRico

Post by JohnyRico »

pinkdonut666 wrote:
Gomer wrote:
pinkdonut666 wrote:
I think it was meant something like linux, or BSD. but yeah, fuck the mac operating system and fuck apples marketing strategy, I'v gone through 2 MacBooks and NEVER AGAIN WILL I FALL FOR THERE LIES. I'v had nothing but trouble with my macs, when the first one died i never should have bought another-one. though, having an SSD and an all aluminium case for a laptop IS a good idea. this thing has survived more falls than i could even describe! never the less I'm never buying one again.
Obviously from numerous drops. That might be a damn good indication of their shortcomings, the internals are still not shock resistant.
But whatever, not trying to defend them to you.
Xenos911

Post by Xenos911 »

vect0r wrote:
Xenos911 wrote:So, you got jumped outside a 7 11 and you blame it on Frags? Why don't you blame it on 7 11 for not having security outside? Why not blame the cops for not being there already to protect you? There is plenty of blame to pass around.

sometimes life sucks. For instance, car accidents happen, you can lose family/friends, you lose your job, you can get jumped or made fun of by assholes, etc.... but you have no control over these things. It is just a case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Alternatively, I am sure that you have some fantastic memories with family / friends that you wouldn't trade for the world. Either can happen when you go out, it is a law of averages. I guess what I am saying in this is that it is better to just roll with the punches.

What happened to you is unfortunate, but if you let these kind of events affect your life then you are better off never leaving your house. Don't let these things define who you are or how you think.
Did you just not read the whole thread or are you fucking retarded? Cause it's one of the two. I made the statement that I got jumped outside of a 7-11 and no one inside of the 7-11 did anything or came outside to stop it therefor we should boycott 7-11. I was poking fun at Mobius, and it's a completely different incident all together. I wasn't actually saying that I'm still jaded by it today - I was making a joke.

No shit life sucks sometimes. This is an example of why you can't make jokes on the internet, people.
hmm... maybe there was a reason you were jumped...
Mobius

Post by Mobius »

[youtube]K6Ggb_Ozl4E[/youtube]
Xeon 5675 + Prolimatech Megahalems Rev B | ASUS P6X58D-E | 25GB Patriot DDR3 | Geforece GTX1060 3GB + | Crucial MX500 1TB | InWin 805
Qube

Post by Qube »

Xenos911 wrote:
vect0r wrote:
Xenos911 wrote:So, you got jumped outside a 7 11 and you blame it on Frags? Why don't you blame it on 7 11 for not having security outside? Why not blame the cops for not being there already to protect you? There is plenty of blame to pass around.

sometimes life sucks. For instance, car accidents happen, you can lose family/friends, you lose your job, you can get jumped or made fun of by assholes, etc.... but you have no control over these things. It is just a case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Alternatively, I am sure that you have some fantastic memories with family / friends that you wouldn't trade for the world. Either can happen when you go out, it is a law of averages. I guess what I am saying in this is that it is better to just roll with the punches.

What happened to you is unfortunate, but if you let these kind of events affect your life then you are better off never leaving your house. Don't let these things define who you are or how you think.
Did you just not read the whole thread or are you fucking retarded? Cause it's one of the two. I made the statement that I got jumped outside of a 7-11 and no one inside of the 7-11 did anything or came outside to stop it therefor we should boycott 7-11. I was poking fun at Mobius, and it's a completely different incident all together. I wasn't actually saying that I'm still jaded by it today - I was making a joke.

No shit life sucks sometimes. This is an example of why you can't make jokes on the internet, people.
The results are in folks - he's retarded. No shit I was jumped for a reason, it was stated in my fucking post. I'm sure had I just taken the shoes off like they told me to instead of telling them to fuck themselves, nothing else would've came of it.
previously: vect0r
Qube

Post by Qube »

Mobius wrote:[youtube]K6Ggb_Ozl4E[/youtube]

win
Darkends

Post by Darkends »

Vector what kind of shoes were you wearing that they wanted to take? Man i just don't get some people. They are just freaking shoes!!! I hope you had a foot fungus at the time and the asshole caught it.
Mobius

Post by Mobius »

vect0r wrote:
Xenos911 wrote:
vect0r wrote:

The results are in folks - he's retarded. No shit I was jumped for a reason, it was stated in my fucking post. I'm sure had I just taken the shoes off like they told me to instead of telling them to fuck themselves, nothing else would've came of it.
Same thing happened to me just after K-days, except it was under the walking bridge to the stadium, over a timex. Managed to get up from the ground where I was being stomped and run right past some cops who tackled me and dragged me into their squad car. They accused me of being with a bunch of lebanese kids who had beaten the guys up earlier. Probably because I dressed like a leb in the 90s, got my watch back to.
Xeon 5675 + Prolimatech Megahalems Rev B | ASUS P6X58D-E | 25GB Patriot DDR3 | Geforece GTX1060 3GB + | Crucial MX500 1TB | InWin 805
Qube

Post by Qube »

Darkends wrote:Vector what kind of shoes were you wearing that they wanted to take? Man i just don't get some people. They are just freaking shoes!!! I hope you had a foot fungus at the time and the asshole caught it.
They were just some white velcro shoes I got from wal-mart to use in the squash court and gymnasium. Like, $15 shoes not even kidding. I talked to my friends later and apparently they're the same types of shoes that people breakdance with or something.
zeroumus

Post by zeroumus »

break dancing shoe stealing gangs... WTF!
TR 3960X - 128 Gb ram, 6900XT, Seagate Firecuda 530 1TB SSD ,Seagate Firecuda 520 2TB SSD
pinkdonut666

Post by pinkdonut666 »

zeroumus wrote:break dancing shoe stealing gangs... WTF!
kids today... =P
kryps

Post by kryps »

I remember hearing stories about that kind of stuff, but it was in the United States; black people killing white kids for their Nike Air shoes when Nike Air first came out.

I never thought that kinda shit would've spread up here, but I guess it has. :(
Ryzzen

Post by Ryzzen »

Had some thugs try and jack my raiders jacket when I was just a young hoodrat from milliwoods back in the day. Haha back when I was 13 and hardcore listening to Easy E, Ice Cube, NWA, lolz.