YEP - FRAGAPALOOZA IS SCHEDULED. AUG 9-12

Title says it all ...
Darkends

Re: YEP - FRAGAPALOOZA IS SCHEDULED. AUG 9-12

Post by Darkends »

Oakland Raiders Jacket i can understand there was a gang in edmonton at one point which wore Raiders stuff.
Mobius

Post by Mobius »

I remember seeing NSB tags around and all the native kids would talk about how they knew so and so in that gang.
Xeon 5675 + Prolimatech Megahalems Rev B | ASUS P6X58D-E | 25GB Patriot DDR3 | Geforece GTX1060 3GB + | Crucial MX500 1TB | InWin 805
pinkdonut666

Post by pinkdonut666 »

This really proves the point that any forum can go any ware. It's a topic about the frag and we are discussing criminal activity's. It's a great world we live in when not even a gaming oriented forum is free from the reaches of other "more demeaning and unfortunate" topics. Isn't it also great that we live in a world where if a kid got shot for his shoes the parents would sue the fucking shoe company!

AND FUCKING WIN???!!!???!!???!!??!!? do not get me started about liability!
2600K @4.6ghz, 16gb AMD 1600mhz, 2 HD6990's, Maximus IV extreme z68, SB x-fi titanium HD
Lucid

Post by Lucid »

Reading this thread has been interesting :) I had no idea Native was jumped by frag attendees, I thought it was just randoms.

I look back on Frag as something that was wonderful fun to me in my youthful years because it was like taking a four day vacation in your own city, and shiz I didn't even drink at all and I think only toked one year. Also, the piracy was great.

Nowadays, I am ecstatic to be spending the same weekend raving in the forest ( http://www.shambhalamusicfestival.com/ ). Pete on acid last year was priceless, exactly as I expected Pete on acid to be.

Choose your own mind control.
zeroumus

Post by zeroumus »

i would have loved to see pete on acid !

Vancouver and acid , great combination
TR 3960X - 128 Gb ram, 6900XT, Seagate Firecuda 530 1TB SSD ,Seagate Firecuda 520 2TB SSD
Darkends

Post by Darkends »

pinkdonut666 wrote:This really proves the point that any forum can go any ware. It's a topic about the frag and we are discussing criminal activity's. It's a great world we live in when not even a gaming oriented forum is free from the reaches of other "more demeaning and unfortunate" topics. Isn't it also great that we live in a world where if a kid got shot for his shoes the parents would sue the fucking shoe company!

AND FUCKING WIN???!!!???!!???!!??!!? do not get me started about liability!

LOL cause it's True!!
pinkdonut666

Post by pinkdonut666 »

registered, I'm now sure I'm goning.
2600K @4.6ghz, 16gb AMD 1600mhz, 2 HD6990's, Maximus IV extreme z68, SB x-fi titanium HD