MegaFPS - SomethingLAN

Title says it all ...
kryps

Re: MegaFPS - SomethingLAN

Post by kryps »

Grapeman wrote:DIablo III
no! ;)

but yeah, i'll open for some killing floor, left4dead2(ill buy it at lan), flatout, supreme commander, etc.
pinkdonut666

Post by pinkdonut666 »

i guess i'm on my own with seriuos sam 3 and the other shit i play. i don't have any of the games everybody else is playing
2600K @4.6ghz, 16gb AMD 1600mhz, 2 HD6990's, Maximus IV extreme z68, SB x-fi titanium HD
AlphaDrake

Post by AlphaDrake »

pinkdonut: what about tribes? (free to play), and TF2 (also free to play), and flatout (once again free to play :) )
Grapeman

Post by Grapeman »

kryps wrote:
Grapeman wrote:DIablo III
no! ;)

but yeah, i'll open for some killing floor, left4dead2(ill buy it at lan), flatout, supreme commander, etc.
Hush you ... DRINK the Koolaid .... mmmm...Koolaid.
Dolphins. The GAY sharks of the sea!!!

DIP ME IN CHOCOLATE and THROW ME TO THE LESBIANS!!!

There is nothin finer then a Dickens Cider
kryps

Post by kryps »

Hey,

Great lan. Thanks.

Temperature was good. Beautiful weekend.

Great network. Great people.

I really enjoyed putting my new work laptop to it's first test; although I can't play any of the serious games like BF3 on it, I was still able to play some good games. I was very happy that I didn't have to load up a huge tower, monitor, and bunch of other stuff this time. Was quick and easy to unload, or pack up, and head out in one comfortable trip--these days, I like that; im too tired. :)

I met pinkdonut. Cool guy, full of energy. It's too bad he had to leave early; oh well.

I had to jet last night, so, didn't have a chance to try HD2 or RON with those other guys; will have to next lan or something.

Thanks,
AlphaDrake

Post by AlphaDrake »

Thanks for coming man! Glad you had a good time.

Yeah sorry pinkdonut, at the next LAN (HallowLAN) there's usually ~75 people, and a lot bigger variety of games. Also: if you check Steam and Origin for their sales you can often get the games we play for cheap (flatout for $2, etc). But again thanks for coming
Grapeman

Post by Grapeman »

AlphaDrake wrote:Thanks for coming man! Glad you had a good time.

Yeah sorry pinkdonut, at the next LAN (HallowLAN) there's usually ~75 people, and a lot bigger variety of games. Also: if you check Steam and Origin for their sales you can often get the games we play for cheap (flatout for $2, etc). But again thanks for coming
Ahem....as well as Frag!!! Yeah great lan. I am just signing out now and dragging my tower and stuff home. Had lots of fun and I had a great time playing a ton of Diablo III.
Dolphins. The GAY sharks of the sea!!!

DIP ME IN CHOCOLATE and THROW ME TO THE LESBIANS!!!

There is nothin finer then a Dickens Cider
pinkdonut666

Post by pinkdonut666 »

I wish i could-have stayed for the hole thing! But anyway, it was really good. I'm signed up and going to the frag as well, i'll have to see how that goes.
2600K @4.6ghz, 16gb AMD 1600mhz, 2 HD6990's, Maximus IV extreme z68, SB x-fi titanium HD
SCETR

Post by SCETR »

Yes, got to play a bunch of Diablo III and got into Nightmare with Grapes, Darkends and Trythis1 one toon (we got carried a lilttle with Darkends lvl 37 toon, and did a little carrying of Trythis1's lvl 19 toon). Overall fun, and learned of the Staff of Herding and I am now try to get the components.
Die in an intense laser fire.