Avengers Movie - GL Event?

Title says it all ...
Grapeman

Avengers Movie - GL Event?

Post by Grapeman »

7:30 - South Commons on May 4.

Anyone going?
Dolphins. The GAY sharks of the sea!!!

DIP ME IN CHOCOLATE and THROW ME TO THE LESBIANS!!!

There is nothin finer then a Dickens Cider
Spyhop

Re: Avengers Movie - GL Event?

Post by Spyhop »

Thou shalt not worship false idols on Star Wars day.
Darkends

Post by Darkends »

Dolphin wrote:Thou shalt not worship false idols on Star Wars day.
Agreed!!

I'll be going the weekend after most likely. I got fridays off so i'll most likley catch a matinee.
dragon_tc

Post by dragon_tc »

me and fitty probably going early on the 7th to the north theater since south sucks :P
Darkends

Post by Darkends »

dragon_tc wrote:me and fitty probably going early on the 7th to the north theater since south sucks :P
Speaking of Theaters sucking which one would you guys say would be the optimal theater to watch a movie like the avengers? and do you think the ATX ( ithink that's what it is called) seating worth the extra bucks?
dragon_tc

Post by dragon_tc »

AVX

i don't mind paying the extra. The nicest thing is getting to reserve your seat. Sound seems better i don't really notice how much better the screen/picture quality is. as for better theater i just live close to the north one is all its newer then the south one but i dont go to the south enough to say which is better all i know is i prefer either south or north not silver city cause the leg room in silver is or seems non exsistent
JohnyRico

Post by JohnyRico »

Uh... Hello?
Windermere with ViP theatre... Beer served while watching!
Suck it north!
Decker

Post by Decker »

Heh, I hate people. Good luck with going to an overcrowded theater and getting shitty front seats if someone doesn't get there 2 hours early or more.
I'm a man. I do manly things. Like drink vodka straight, while doing 1 armed chin-ups, and punching baby bunnies. All at the same time.
dragon_tc

Post by dragon_tc »

Gomer wrote:Heh, I hate people. Good luck with going to an overcrowded theater and getting shitty front seats if someone doesn't get there 2 hours early or more.

You even read what was said about avx or do you just like to post how you hate everything ?
r337ard

Post by r337ard »

Gomer wrote:Heh, I hate people. Good luck with going to an overcrowded theater and getting shitty front seats if someone doesn't get there 2 hours early or more.
AVX is reserved seating, pick em when you purchase and show up 5 minutes before it starts.
A limited supply of surprisingly, as this homeboy is poised for the big time. Sweet and pure like a honey coated nun, SOULS well sure he funky in the 70s.
zeroumus

Post by zeroumus »

AVX is great, only problemswith it now is that its usually occupied by the 3d showing. This sucks if your like me and would feel more comfortable doing it in 2D
TR 3960X - 128 Gb ram, 6900XT, Seagate Firecuda 530 1TB SSD ,Seagate Firecuda 520 2TB SSD
slayer

Post by slayer »

I'd go, but I am going to the 9am showing presented by VMware. Then it's Starwars Marathon night.
Darkends

Post by Darkends »

JohnyRico wrote:Uh... Hello?
Suck it north!

I like the sounds of that? Where is windemere and how do i drink beer while watching.
dragon_tc

Post by dragon_tc »

zeroumus wrote:AVX is great, only problemswith it now is that its usually occupied by the 3d showing. This sucks if your like me and would feel more comfortable doing it in 2D

Completely agree with you there. There are so many movies done in 3d that don't need to be done in 3d if nothing more then so they can charge you more.
trythis1

Post by trythis1 »

Darkends wrote:
JohnyRico wrote:Uh... Hello?
Suck it north!

I like the sounds of that? Where is windemere and how do i drink beer while watching.
It is in the far south west corner of the city where Anthony Henday meets Terwillegar Drive
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the
moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin