HallowLAN 2012

Title says it all ...
kryps

Re: HallowLAN 2012

Post by kryps »

pinkdonut666 wrote: sounds like a plan.
Yeah, and if we can't replace the door-stop, then perhaps we can put duct tape on it.

And as double insurance, can put something outside to block the door from opening all the way and getting stuck wide open by wind.
AlphaDrake wrote:Did anyone see an ipod during cleanup? Lori is missing hers
Damn, I hate stories like this. I really hope this is a mistake and she finds it deep in her luggage, or car, or something.

Curious, was Lori the chick at the end of table #2, or the end of table #6? Meh.
AlphaDrake

Post by AlphaDrake »

kryps wrote:
Yeah, and if we can't replace the door-stop, then perhaps we can put duct tape on it.

And as double insurance, can put something outside to block the door from opening all the way and getting stuck wide open by wind.
Damn, I hate stories like this. I really hope this is a mistake and she finds it deep in her luggage, or car, or something.

Curious, was Lori the chick at the end of table #2, or the end of table #6? Meh.
She was on the side far from the door
AlphaDrake

Post by AlphaDrake »

Also I booked the hall next year for Oct 18-19-20, once again leaving the weekend before Halloween open for parties or what have you
pinkdonut666

Post by pinkdonut666 »

kryps wrote:

Jess was the chick next to me at the end of our row kryps, Lori was in the middle of the row behind us.
2600K @4.6ghz, 16gb AMD 1600mhz, 2 HD6990's, Maximus IV extreme z68, SB x-fi titanium HD
AlphaDrake

Post by AlphaDrake »

ipod has been found :) Her friend grabbed it for her
Darkends

Post by Darkends »

AlphaDrake wrote:ipod has been found :) Her friend grabbed it for her
awesome.