JanLAN

Title says it all ...
zeroumus

Re: JanLAN

Post by zeroumus »

AlphaDrake wrote:Getting somewhat back on topic...

2 weeks until JanLAN!

Zero: are you bringing your router box?

almost certainly
TR 3960X - 128 Gb ram, 6900XT, Seagate Firecuda 530 1TB SSD ,Seagate Firecuda 520 2TB SSD
AlphaDrake

Post by AlphaDrake »

W00T! Much appreciated
Shenker10

Post by Shenker10 »

Hey Alphadrake, hate to do this so late but There's diploma exams going on in Innisfail the weeks before and after JanLAN, so Riskei cant come for sure, he has a diploma on the 18th and the tuesday after. Hellraider is still uncertain, there's one exam that has not had the date confirmed yet... as far as im concerned, I am still a yes, as long as the roads/weather stays good, so far it looks alright so lets hope!
Hi, My Name Is: Jackson
LAN RIG: FX4100 @4.0 or 3.6, Asus M5A97rev1.0, 550ti, 8gb Kingston, 1tb+500gb 7200rpm cuda's Antec One w/ Blue flashys.

"Im reliably late if that counts for anything"
pinkdonut666

Post by pinkdonut666 »

Shenker10 wrote:Hey Alphadrake, hate to do this so late but There's diploma exams going on in Innisfail the weeks before and after JanLAN, so Riskei cant come for sure, he has a diploma on the 18th and the tuesday after. Hellraider is still uncertain, there's one exam that has not had the date confirmed yet... as far as im concerned, I am still a yes, as long as the roads/weather stays good, so far it looks alright so lets hope!
yah, most of my friends are not so hot and bothered about it, we've got a final on the 18, and some durring the next week... but there not as big a deal as diplomas... we just come in and right a hour or so long test and we can go...
2600K @4.6ghz, 16gb AMD 1600mhz, 2 HD6990's, Maximus IV extreme z68, SB x-fi titanium HD
zeroumus

Post by zeroumus »

managed to get work out of the way, will be there now for sure
TR 3960X - 128 Gb ram, 6900XT, Seagate Firecuda 530 1TB SSD ,Seagate Firecuda 520 2TB SSD
AlphaDrake

Post by AlphaDrake »

Shenker10 wrote:Hey Alphadrake, hate to do this so late but There's diploma exams going on in Innisfail the weeks before and after JanLAN, so Riskei cant come for sure, he has a diploma on the 18th and the tuesday after. Hellraider is still uncertain, there's one exam that has not had the date confirmed yet... as far as im concerned, I am still a yes, as long as the roads/weather stays good, so far it looks alright so lets hope!
NP, and sweet Zero!
kryps

Post by kryps »

zeroumus wrote:managed to get work out of the way, will be there now for sure
Of course.

How could they ever say no to a guy like YOU.
Shenker10

Post by Shenker10 »

Dont know if any of you have played it, but theres a source mod called "the hidden" its a really fun game, and was a TON of fun at HallowLAN even though we only had 4 people playing. its free, all you need is the game file and a patcher. it was developed on the HL2 engine in late 2007-early 2008 but never made it past beta V4, it is now being put back on track by the devs and is intended to eventually have huge updates. its multiplayer to 10 (i think) and has the ability to run a private LAN server. I intend to play it at the event if anyone else is interested.

LINK: http://www.hidden-source.com/
Hi, My Name Is: Jackson
LAN RIG: FX4100 @4.0 or 3.6, Asus M5A97rev1.0, 550ti, 8gb Kingston, 1tb+500gb 7200rpm cuda's Antec One w/ Blue flashys.

"Im reliably late if that counts for anything"
pinkdonut666

Post by pinkdonut666 »

Shenker10 wrote:Dont know if any of you have played it, but theres a source mod called "the hidden" its a really fun game, and was a TON of fun at HallowLAN even though we only had 4 people playing. its free, all you need is the game file and a patcher. it was developed on the HL2 engine in late 2007-early 2008 but never made it past beta V4, it is now being put back on track by the devs and is intended to eventually have huge updates. its multiplayer to 10 (i think) and has the ability to run a private LAN server. I intend to play it at the event if anyone else is interested.

I'm in! Haven't actually played it... but one of my friends was on my PC playing it, looked pretty fun.
2600K @4.6ghz, 16gb AMD 1600mhz, 2 HD6990's, Maximus IV extreme z68, SB x-fi titanium HD
Decker

Post by Decker »

I'm a man. I do manly things. Like drink vodka straight, while doing 1 armed chin-ups, and punching baby bunnies. All at the same time.
Rexysmexy

Post by Rexysmexy »

Shenker10 wrote:Dont know if any of you have played it, but theres a source mod called "the hidden" its a really fun game, and was a TON of fun at HallowLAN even though we only had 4 people playing. its free, all you need is the game file and a patcher. it was developed on the HL2 engine in late 2007-early 2008 but never made it past beta V4, it is now being put back on track by the devs and is intended to eventually have huge updates. its multiplayer to 10 (i think) and has the ability to run a private LAN server. I intend to play it at the event if anyone else is interested.

I'll join in Aswell, Fun game but it gets boring if no one has Mics..
F4KETHIS

Post by F4KETHIS »

I've never played but that looks awesome. I'm down for it.
pinkdonut666

Post by pinkdonut666 »

F4KETHIS wrote:I've never played but that looks awesome. I'm down for it.
alright then I guess were gonna play the hidden...
JohnyRico

Post by JohnyRico »

LMAO, I watched a couple of those hidden vids.
Couple I totally could hear it as Mobius if we were all playing like that....
Rexysmexy

Post by Rexysmexy »

Just some general question. If someone doesnt want to bring a chair, Are they allowed to use the chairs in the sideroom? Also, At about what time does it all close down on Sunday