HallowLAN 2014

Title says it all ...
Dragonfire[AB]

Re: HallowLAN 2014

Post by Dragonfire[AB] »

I dont think it will matter we will still hear grapes all the way from his camp

(shhh quiet children, if you listen close you will hear the great wild grapes sleeping after feasting on his last capture of people.)
Grapeman

Post by Grapeman »

Gomer wrote:A confounded breathing apparatus so I don't keep the entire LAN awake with my Grapes like snoring. =P
You to have a Sleep Apnea machine?
Dolphins. The GAY sharks of the sea!!!

DIP ME IN CHOCOLATE and THROW ME TO THE LESBIANS!!!

There is nothin finer then a Dickens Cider
Grapeman

Post by Grapeman »

Dragonfire[AB] wrote:I dont think it will matter we will still hear grapes all the way from his camp

(shhh quiet children, if you listen close you will hear the great wild grapes sleeping after feasting on his last capture of people.)
learn to run faster.....<then a truck>
Dolphins. The GAY sharks of the sea!!!

DIP ME IN CHOCOLATE and THROW ME TO THE LESBIANS!!!

There is nothin finer then a Dickens Cider
Decker

Post by Decker »

Grapeman wrote:You to have a Sleep Apnea machine?
Yes sir, I do.

Had a great time at the LAN. Sorry me and Thriller had to leave early. I'm trying to keep a night schedule and he has to visit his Grandpa in the hospital before he goes up to Fort McMurray tomorrow. I will be looking forward to the next one. Keep everyone updated on Frozen LAN, AlphaDrake.
I'm a man. I do manly things. Like drink vodka straight, while doing 1 armed chin-ups, and punching baby bunnies. All at the same time.
AlphaDrake

Post by AlphaDrake »

Gomer wrote:
Grapeman wrote:You to have a Sleep Apnea machine?
Yes sir, I do.

Had a great time at the LAN. Sorry me and Thriller had to leave early. I'm trying to keep a night schedule and he has to visit his Grandpa in the hospital before he goes up to Fort McMurray tomorrow. I will be looking forward to the next one. Keep everyone updated on Frozen LAN, AlphaDrake.
NP! Thanks for coming buddy!
AlphaDrake

Post by AlphaDrake »

Thanks everyone for another successful LAN! I think we had 50 people show up for the weekend of gaming... who says LAN parties are dead?

We'll keep you posted about our next LAN: JanLAN, which will be sometime in (wait for it..) January! See you all in the new year!

I'd also like to thank everyone who came early to help set up, and stayed late to help tear down. You make running these events easy!