Edmonton's LAN Party Scene
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:59 am

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 JanLAN 2015 

I think I had mentioned I thought it was this weekend, but I didn't edit this post or the facebook event...

Sorry if anyone drove out! 2 weeks away!

Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:45 pm
Profile WWW

We are here and set up! Come on down peeps

Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:49 pm
Profile WWW

Copypaste:

Thanks to everyone who came out to JanLAN 2015! We had ~45 people come out and game over the course of the weekend
As always, thanks to everyone who helped set up and tear down, you make this so easy to do!

A special thanks to Mark Abbott for donating a motherboard as a door prize, to Jesi Dawn for donating a bacon calendar, and to Greg Cloutier for donating a $25 Memory Express gift card for the fastest lap done on his Oculus Rift! Very generous and very neat to try.
There were a couple items left behind: A power supply brick and cable (for a laptop or external hard drive?) and a grey glove. Let me know if either of these is yours!

Keep an eye out for our next event (MegaLAN 2015) on June 5-6-7, and let your friends know! Until then, see you guys in-game

Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:17 pm
Profile WWW

AlphaDrake wrote:
a grey glove

I don't know why I find this funny.

The thought of finding just 1 glove, and not 2; and the though of a guy out there now with only 1 glove. lol.

Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:02 am
Profile ICQ WWW

dammit...the power supply brick and cable belong to me. I was just looking for the darn thing. Thanks Alpha. How can i get this from you?

DIP ME IN CHOCOLATE and THROW ME TO THE LESBIANS!!!

There is nothin finer then a Dickens Cider

Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:34 pm
Profile ICQ

Grapeman wrote:
dammit...the power supply brick and cable belong to me. I was just looking for the darn thing. Thanks Alpha. How can i get this from you?

You gots a purdy mouth....

I have it in Calgary, if it's urgent I can ship it to you. Otherwise I can drop it off in Leduc when I come up on the 12th? (I will be driving up after work so I don't think I can make it to the catch-up-a-ning but I will try). Or we can meet up anytime that weekend in Edmonton for a pint (steak breakfast?).

Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:47 pm
Profile WWW

AlphaDrake wrote:
(I will be driving up after work so I don't think I can make it to the catch-up-a-ning but I will try)

I'm going to be there tormenting and drowning him in beer to keep him awake until 11pm or closing, which ever comes first.

Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:27 pm

AlphaDrake wrote:
Grapeman wrote:

You gots a purdy mouth....

I have it in Calgary, if it's urgent I can ship it to you. Otherwise I can drop it off in Leduc when I come up on the 12th? (I will be driving up after work so I don't think I can make it to the catch-up-a-ning but I will try). Or we can meet up anytime that weekend in Edmonton for a pint (steak breakfast?).

Sounds good man. Just let me know when you are going to be going through Leduc. We should be out a bit late anyways. I am heading to Calgary that weekend for a wedding so I won't be around after Friday so Thursday will work way better.

DIP ME IN CHOCOLATE and THROW ME TO THE LESBIANS!!!

There is nothin finer then a Dickens Cider

Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:14 pm
Profile ICQ
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2